ADVERTISEMENT

Washington Post: US Prepares For "Sustained" Campaign In Yemen

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
Defense Contractor Employee of the Century Joe Biden is signaling the conflict with the Houthis in Yemen could be going for a while.

According to the Washington Post, "Officials say they don’t expect that the operation will stretch on for years like previous U.S. wars in Iraq, Afghanistan or Syria. At the same time they acknowledge they can identify no end date or provide an estimate for when the Yemenis’ military capability will be adequately diminished."

Last edited:
Defense Contractor Employer of the Century Joe Biden is signaling the conflict with the Houthis in Yemen could be going for a while.

According to the Washington Post, "Officials say they don’t expect that the operation will stretch on for years like previous U.S. wars in Iraq, Afghanistan or Syria. At the same time they acknowledge they can identify no end date or provide an estimate for when the Yemenis’ military capability will be adequately diminished."
Extra stupid will totally support more war.

Everyone knows Joe doesn't actually know what Twitter/X is, but these are put out by his team. It's surprisingly democrats who keep tweeting this, pointing out his blatant hypocrisy.

For some reason, this isn't getting any attention.

Was pretty high up on CNN online this morning. And I read the detailson the NYT. Which is always the case when someone here says tHe LaMeStReAm MeDiA ignores something.

In hindsight, we should have just sank that boat...although I understand there is intel to be gained from both seized weapons and human assets.

Was pretty high up on CNN online this morning. And I read the detailson the NYT. Which is always the case when someone here says tHe LaMeStReAm MeDiA ignores something.

In hindsight, we should have just sank that boat...although I understand there is intel to be gained from both seized weapons and human assets.
It's been 10 days.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
It was the official announcement that they were declared dead. I've been following it since it was announced they were missing.
I've been following it, too. I wasn't seeing much info on it other than Twitter.

The more I follow this & see things like troop deaths, we're striking offensive positions/capabilities, & Biden is signaling this will continue for a while, I have to ask, are we at war with Yemen? It's a very serious question.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT