ADVERTISEMENT

The number of military age men crossing our border is not a joke.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
The numbers are in the thousands, tens of thousands. Every American should take note of this and just a suggestion, keep an eye on it. The number of Chinese military age males is alarming. The govt on one hand says China is our greatest threat.

The numbers of military age males entering the country would equal about 30% the size of the US Marine Corps.

This is a national security threat and a threat to you and your family. These people are not being vetted and are roaming about.

They are not all here to go to night school and make fortune cookies.

Reactions: Jartard
The numbers are in the thousands, tens of thousands. Every American should take note of this and just a suggestion, keep an eye on it. The number of Chinese military age males is alarming. The govt on one hand says China is our greatest threat.

The numbers of military age males entering the country would equal about 30% the size of the US Marine Corps.

This is a national security threat and a threat to you and your family. These people are not being vetted and are roaming about.

They are not all here to go to night school and make fortune cookies.

I just thought it was only military age males that were seeking sanctuary... sarcasm off...

Couldn't pass this up because of our resident "libertarian"...

FYSaSdlXwAAZ2qr.jpg

Oddly to you, I agree with this meme.

Recall my first law of libertarianism (or classical liberalism in general) : if you harm others, there will be rules.

Liberty is not a pass to do bad things.

In a thread about an illicit invasion of military age males I think you might have missed the point...

There is no doubt there are chinese spies, sleeper cells along with islamic radicals doing the same thing and they are coming amongst these people flowing across our border.

100 percent

Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT