ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Watching the baseball game on ESPN+ at ODU. Brings back memories, as ODU used to have a huge baseball camp each year that would draw high school kids from all over the East Coast, including me.

In the seventh inning, Marshall is losing 21-4. Marshall has allowed eight home runs, which is a single-game record for ODU. One Monarch has three home runs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elkview
Watching the baseball game on ESPN+ at ODU. Brings back memories, as ODU used to have a huge baseball camp each year that would draw high school kids from all over the East Coast, including me.

In the seventh inning, Marshall is losing 21-4. Marshall has allowed eight home runs, which is a single-game record for ODU. One Monarch has three home runs.
So what you’re saying is we sucked ass when you played and still suck ass now

Where is your note about our winning the series opener yesterday?
It was already posted on the paid board, so there was no reason for me to copy it. If you weren’t such a moron, you wouldn’t be so poor. If you weren’t so poor, you would be able to afford a paid subscription. If you could afford a paid subscription, you would have realized why I didn’t post about it.

The moral of the story is to not be a moron.

So what you’re saying is we sucked ass when you played and still suck ass now
There is nothing in my post that would hint, either way, about the quality of the teams when I played. Body massage oil must contain toxins.

i watched some of the game yesterday and the Marshall pitcher could bring some heat.

Noticed along the first base side ODU had grills and people were grilling and drinking in a pavilion area. Thought that was a pretty nice setup for a college stadium

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT