ADVERTISEMENT

Beverage Store along Route 35/I-64

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Other than Kroger's and convenience stores, any of you know of a party store that sells Big Timber, Greenbrier, and/or Weathered Underground beers (IPAs)? I certainly never limit myself to specific breweries, but know those three aren't bad. I know a shop in Fayetteville that will have them, but those beers sometimes sit on the shelves for months. I need something fresh out of the barrels.

Couple of stores in Huntington carry the craft beers. Classic Liqours is an easy off/on for 64. Sheetz has a few craft beers, there’s one near the 64 interchange on Rt 35

Couple of stores in Huntington carry the craft beers. Classic Liqours is an easy off/on for 64. Sheetz has a few craft beers, there’s one near the 64 interchange on Rt 35
Thanks. I come down route 35, so Huntington is out the way, but will check out the Sheetz before I hop onto 64. If nothing else, I can pick up a couple hot dogs at the Sheetz.

Reactions: imherdfan
Thanks. I come down route 35, so Huntington is out the way, but will check out the Sheetz before I hop onto 64. If nothing else, I can pick up a couple hot dogs at the Sheetz.
They usually have a few craft brewery selections. I just got some Devil Anse recently at Sheetz. I’m an IPA fan also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT