ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Campaign Worked With Twitter to Block Info

People acting like Trump was/is the existential threat. He’s an idiot but…..

The existential threat all a long was the left wing of government having the press and virtual public square as a wing of their party…controlling speech through a “private company” in which they clearly had lots of influence …not just elections, but “public health,” war issues , etc. They were pushing Twitter to shape the narrative and Twitter staff was more than happy to do that. They (Twitter) have the legal right to do that , but look at those leaked emails (I gained respect for the dem congressman bringing up speech concerns ).,,they could care lesss about free speech principals.

This is illegal and a trampeling of the 1st Amendemtn of the Constitution of the United States of America.

This is an overreach by a political party and private enterprise and ILLEGAL.

Democrats are cheaters. Illegal actors. And step on the 1st Amendment.

Reactions: 19MU88
The acting United States govt at the time which was lead by the Democrats conspired to thwart 1st Amendment rights. On twitter and against some twitter users.

They were in bed with media outlets and social media.

They are bad actors and a really a swamp full or rabid rats. You better wake up America and see what these people have done.

Reactions: 19MU88
CNN & other lefty platforms have been losing their minds over Musk the last few months. He releases actual info about the platform suppressing free speech, backed up by internal docs, & suddenly the news articles dry up.

Hey @Raoul Duke MU

Is this un-American behavior on the part of one of the two major political parties and a huge, influential media platform?

Hey @Raoul Duke MU

Is this un-American behavior on the part of one of the two major political parties and a huge, influential media platform?

Don't expect anything other than a biased slant on his behalf.

Shit, Raoul toes the line better than any hardcore leftist lapdog I've seen, yet he still has the audacity to look at us with a straight face and insist he's a libertarian.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
Hey @Raoul Duke MU

I cannot think of anything more American than a corporation being deeply involved in politics. Corporations are people, you know. We the Corporations People. It will take something radical to change this.

I've said it here dozens of time: if you rely on "social media" for journalism, you're an idiot. I find Twitter useful for immediate breaking news, like a disaster or war stuff, instant on the ground news, but even then you have to be REALLY careful and mindful that whatever you see is 50/50 bullshit or rumor.

yet he still has the audacity to look at us with a straight face and insist he's a libertarian.
You have the audacity to look at us with a straight face and insist you are not a moron.

None of this is a shock to me. That being said, if he can clean things up and turn Twitter into a non biased site I would love it. Give both sides the ability to express their views in the marketplace of ideas and let the chips fall where they may.

I cannot think of anything more American than a corporation being deeply involved in politics. Corporations are people, you know. We the Corporations People. It will take something radical to change this.

I've said it here dozens of time: if you rely on "social media" for journalism, you're an idiot. I find Twitter useful for immediate breaking news, like a disaster or war stuff, instant on the ground news, but even then you have to be REALLY careful and mindful that whatever you see is 50/50 bullshit or rumor.

You have the audacity to look at us with a straight face and insist you are not a moron.

There is no where good to go. We have lost our sense making apparatuses. Where exactly can you go for good journalism? I think it's hard to argue that Taibbi, Greenwald, or Bari Weiss aren't doing good work on Substack. I think Matt Yglesias (though I very often disagree with him) is a reasonable left journalist out there at least being intellectually honest.

There is no where good to go. We have lost our sense making apparatuses. Where exactly can you go for good journalism? I think it's hard to argue that Taibbi, Greenwald, or Bari Weiss aren't doing good work on Substack. I think Matt Yglesias (though I very often disagree with him) is a reasonable left journalist out there at least being intellectually honest.
Oh, there is definitely good journalism these days. But using social media as your curator of it is a bad idea. The shit the algorithms push through...good Lord.

Speaking of which, Twitter's algorithm is all fvcked up since Musk took over. I am getting more incendiary stuff in my feed than ever. I can't help but think this is on purpose. We know the incendiary stuff drives interactions.

Years ago, I joined Twitter and wrote a few tweets. Days later I realized I had written tweets, but hadn’t sent them anywhere. I was basically talking to myself. Kind of lost interest after that.

Twitter has changed 0% for me since Musk took over.
Same - other than ads.

A few days it kept showing me the same repeated posts, but past two weeks have seemed like “old” Twitter with regard to what shows up in my feed.

I don’t post on Twitter though. Just read.

You watch any Breaking Points? I think they're more fair toward the left than a lot of news I consume. Ball ran as the Dem nominee against Rob Wittman. It's basically Youtube's Hannity & Colmes, only civil & Ball doesn't come off like a lunatic. Side note, I actually listened to Alan Colmes' radio show - but in short bursts, he's terrible.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
You watch any Breaking Points? I think they're more fair toward the left than a lot of news I consume. Ball ran as the Dem nominee against Rob Wittman. It's basically Youtube's Hannity & Colmes, only civil & Ball doesn't come off like a lunatic. Side note, I actually listened to Alan Colmes' radio show - but in short bursts, he's terrible.

A little bit. People send me their clips. I've heard really good things though.

I did not realize he died in 2017, I thought it had been 10+ years.

I knew he had passed away but couldn't remember when until I looked it up earlier.

I also looked up Michael Kinsley and was surprised that he was still alive. He revealed he had Parkinson's in 2002.

Twitter has changed 0% for me since Musk took over.
I'm surprised. Seriously. I've noted before that Twitter is an important tool for weather spotters; it was a hot topic of discussion during last week's severe weather that Twitter is jacked up now. Most of us are just nerds looking for weather stuff. I'd say 90% of who I follow is weather related. I am getting the weirdest tweets recommended to me lol.

I'm surprised. Seriously. I've noted before that Twitter is an important tool for weather spotters; it was a hot topic of discussion during last week's severe weather that Twitter is jacked up now. Most of us are just nerds looking for weather stuff. I'd say 90% of who I follow is weather related. I am getting the weirdest tweets recommended to me lol.
giphy.gif

My twitter feed changed a lot. I started seeing all sorts of tweets from people I had no idea who they were. Its a dumpster fire IMO, but its entertaining LOL

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Michigan and I told you all there was a lot of funny stuff that went on with the 2020 election. Some of you don't want to believe it, but it happened.

I've seen all kind of "so and so and you follow mutuals" tweets in my feed for several years.
Sure. But it's like over half of my feed now, and a lot of it is seemingly not focused on what the vast majority of my follows are, where before usually it was much more focused on my obvious area of interest.

Like I said, maybe I shouldn't follow Ted Cruz lol. I should probably axe AOC too...but she never shows up in my feed. Damn Ted does, every time.

i've a grand idea for the libs and liberaltarians: delete yore twitter account, you'll be less likely to be triggered by elon. hell, i rarely look at twitter so really don't give a rats ass, but, again, this shit is pure entertainment gold after suppression of posts by liberal hacks over the past several years.

aea9063f-09d4-4bd8-9642-0821ae24a2d7-Inauguration_Day_010819_TS_058.JPG

Whatever. Y'all be looking for stuff.

I've noticed literally zero change, other than the daily promises for a month now that "Twitter is going to collapse at any moment".

Reactions: WV-FAN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT