ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Campaign Worked With Twitter to Block Info

Whatever. Y'all be looking for stuff.

I've noticed literally zero change, other than the daily promises for a month now that "Twitter is going to collapse at any moment".
exactly. not difficult to tell who 'round these parts has been triggered by elon.

final_size-musk_20220425225219.gif

Reactions: mlblack16.
Whatever. Y'all be looking for stuff.

I've noticed literally zero change, other than the daily promises for a month now that "Twitter is going to collapse at any moment".
Funny, the reason I noticed my feed was different was because I was looking for stuff...weather stuff...and saw something else entirely. Today has been a little better....maybe Musk knows I'm bitching 🤣

exactly. not difficult to tell who 'round these parts has been triggered by elon.
Nah. It's been kinda hilarious.

Haha Not triggered at all, it’s entertaining. All I said was some of the people showing up on my timeline have changed, people I had no interest in following.

Haha Not triggered at all, it’s entertaining. All I said was some of the people showing up on my timeline have changed, people I had no interest in following.
How would you describe the people showing up in your timeline vs what you would normally see?

How would you describe the people showing up in your timeline vs what you would normally see?
Some music stuff, some of which I liked and politically there are both liberal and conservatives that I never followed. It really just seemed to jumble things up to me and put these folks there that I hadn’t followed and that weren’t spurred by someone I follow.

And somewhere herdman is crying that trump didn’t get involved
If Mitch and the establishment did their jobs Trump would have not had to try to do it for them..if the RNC did their job then Trump wouldn't have had to try to do it for them.

If they did their job ans weren't complete cowards and losers Trump would have never ran for President..but he save their ass ans your ass from having President Hillary.

Mitch loves his table scraps. Look at what they did to him theyv controlled the congress when he got in and didn't do shit. Mitch, McCain, Romney etc

Dot blame Trump blame the Republicans.

But how much attention to the need to flip local school boards is because Trump drew attention to it?

If Mitch and the establishment did their jobs Trump would have not had to try to do it for them..if the RNC did their job then Trump wouldn't have had to try to do it for them.

If they did their job ans weren't complete cowards and losers Trump would have never ran for President..but he save their ass ans your ass from having President Hillary.

Mitch loves his table scraps. Look at what they did to him theyv controlled the congress when he got in and didn't do shit. Mitch, McCain, Romney etc

Dot blame Trump blame the Republicans.
It was trumps hand picked candidate you dipshit. If trump wasn’t so egotistical and would work to choose candidates that people actually like then gop would more than likely be in the majority. Unfortunately we just get to listen to you whine like a little bitch for the next two year

It was trumps hand picked candidate you dipshit. If trump wasn’t so egotistical and would work to choose candidates that people actually like then gop would more than likely be in the majority. Unfortunately we just get to listen to you whine like a little bitch for the next two year
Mitch and others didn't even help or campaign. Like they.almsot wanted to loss.

Guess Trump is their leader still. They have no balls.

For those scoring at home....

In 2019 the FBI had the Biden laptop. They knew where it came from. They knew it wasn't a hack. They chose not to tell anyone that and instead continue to warn of hacks and disinformation.
The FBI is a mess ans just a big govt mess.

They wanted Biden to win because he is a.good for the swamp. The big machine..

And you wonder why I say this stuff is rigged and cheated.

Better wake up people.

Fvcking excuses. Just admit walker sucked balls and move on.
Never said he was great for a political office, but who else ran? How did the RNC help him? They didn't. Mitch didn't.

The RNC has to change. Democrats go vote(or someone does for them) their candidate. Republicans stay home. Dumb.

This is a critical point. The GOP walks away from many candidates. Both national and state races. There are “back room” deals made (across the isle). McConnell is savvy and also happy to take 2nd place if it benefits him.
Exactly.

The man did his PhD dissertation basically about Grindr as I recall.

Great idea to have him as your lead moderator.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT