Votes: 2 12.5%
  • WTF

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • D-

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT
What cracks me up most about that debate extragreen, is that if you guys wouldn’t have fixed the last Election in 2020, instead of being done with Trump in 2025, he will now be your President until January 2029 !!!

GOOD JOB!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Another Godless lying trumpchum sucking idiot and traitor. ^^^

Biden

The spin tomorrow on Morning Joe should be entertaining. They really went on the offensive for them after that recent WSJ article said Biden was slipping.
Watching their full response now. While they're making excuse after excuse, Biden has even lost Joe Scarborough.

Biden just committed to the second debate.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
This was the plan all along for Democrats. Get him through the primaries and then show the world he needs to be replaced. That way, it's out of the voters' hands. No way Biden is the candidate on the ballots in November. I hope he is...but will be very surprised if he is not replaced.

This was the plan all along for Democrats. Get him through the primaries and then show the world he needs to be replaced. That way, it's out of the voters' hands. No way Biden is the candidate on the ballots in November. I hope he is...but will be very surprised if he is not replaced.
Another clear example of the democrats subverting the will of the people.

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT