ADVERTISEMENT

Should Trump Have to Debate Biden?

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
There's been a lot talk about the Presidential debates but one side is floating the idea that they may not debate. If Trump continues to lead in these polls, should he have to debate Biden or would dems support there not being debates?

There's been a lot talk about the Presidential debates but one side is floating the idea that they may not debate. If Trump continues to lead in these polls, should he have to debate Biden or would dems support there not being debates?
Biden will not debate…..

Reactions: johns1124
I couldn't care less if there is a debate. If anyone hasn't made their minds up yet on these two they should be disenfranchised.

I couldn't care less if there is a debate. If anyone hasn't made their minds up yet on these two they should be disenfranchised.
Biden is out there making the claim Trump is hiding in a basement (the irony) while cowering at the idea of a debate. I called both these guys p****** for not debating in the primaries but if Biden refuses to debate, he really is a coward

Do dems think Trump should have to debate Biden if Trump doesn't think it will help his chances?

Ludicrous charges in heavy Democrat areas with Democrat prosecturs and judges with unchartered charges.

all bull shit.
You're a lying idiot trumptard. If your orange jesus doesn't want to be tried in heavy Democrat area, advise him to not commit crimes in those areas. Moron.

Trump has already said anytime, anywhere. Also mentioned he would like for both candidates to be drug tested before they take the stage.

Should Trump Have to Debate Biden?​

I’m not sure that is for us to decide. I think the judge, prison warden, and corrections department should be the ones to decide if cameras, a microphone, and a speaker should be provided for Trump to debate from jail.

Reactions: extragreen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT