ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is a unifier

So you want to argue blue city but then change arrests to exclude red states? Have you ever heard of intellectual dishonesty?

Do yourself a favor while we wait for KYJelly to prove his bogus claim - check out how many arrests were made at UCLA last night.

The bottom line. All are left-wing nuts, funded by left-wing nuts. You know.

Your tribe. I know, I know. Yes, anarchists, America haters...etc. But they're "respectable."

Intellectual dishonesty? I certainly have heard of it. Not only that, I'm witnessing it.

You're a party-over-America bleater.

Reactions: Jartard
The bottom line. All are left-wing nuts, funded by left-wing nuts. You know.

Your tribe. I know, I know. Yes, anarchists, America haters...etc. But they're "respectable."

Intellectual dishonesty? I certainly have heard of it. Not only that, I'm witnessing it.

You're a party-over-America bleater.

In other words, you want to blame it on blue cities when they do something you don't like, but if it happens in a red state, you want to dismiss all accountability. Add to that, your original claim on this subject was faulting "blue states," but now the state is eliminated and you just want to focus on the city (when it works in your favor). You can't make this shit up. Brilliant!

In other words, you want to blame it on blue cities when they do something you don't like, but if it happens in a red state, you want to dismiss all accountability. Add to that, your original claim on this subject was faulting "blue states," but now the state is eliminated and you just want to focus on the city (when it works in your favor). You can't make this shit up. Brilliant!

I'm blaming it on the left, regardless of what city or state they are in. I can't be any more clear.

It's your tribe and in typical, bleater-fashion, not a word.

I'm blaming it on the left, regardless of what city or state they are in. I can't be any more clear.

It's your tribe and in typical, bleater-fashion, not a word.
So you've backtracked from your original claim. You now want to find any reason, even if your original claim is now contradicted by your new claim, to place blame. Again, brilliant.

First, you blamed it on blue states. Then, after it was pointed out to be happening just as much in red states, you turned to a claim of lack of arrests in blue states. When it was pointed out that blue states/cities appeared to be arresting more, you changed your claim to just wanting to blame the left and dropping your previous attempts.

So you've backtracked from your original claim. You now want to find any reason, even if your original claim is now contradicted by your new claim, to place blame. Again, brilliant.

First, you blamed it on blue states. Then, after it was pointed out to be happening just as much in red states, you turned to a claim of lack of arrests in blue states. When it was pointed out that blue states/cities appeared to be arresting more, you changed your claim to just wanting to blame the left and dropping your previous attempts.

Nope. Still blame Blue states, Blue cities, Democrats and their bleaters. No backtracking.

Same shit happened with the Floyd riots.

An excuse.

Funded by and supported by the left.

So lot’s give you the benefit of the doubt and say the total cost, roundtrip, was $100 including food. That puts the 1997 bare minimum cost at $750, which is $1500 today.

I wish I had grown up “poor” like you.
It was a birthday/chirstmas present from parents and grandparents. It was a one time thing that my grandparents pitched in to help pay for. I'm not ashamed of that fact, you're just trying to prove a nonexistent point. Getting one nice present does not prove socioeconomic class

Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT
. I'm not ashamed of that fact, you're just trying to prove a nonexistent point.
It’s nothing to be ashamed about. Shame should come with you lying and falsely portraying your childhood (and your college acceptance). Poor doesn’t allow families to spend that amount of money on a few days of space camp.

. Getting one nice present does not prove socioeconomic class
Uh huh. I’m sure that was the only nice present that just happened to be shared. As I have said countless times, your portrayal of your life hasn’t always been accurate, “teacher.”

01HWTJXJEB4KTAV9F0MY33FGC4.jpeg

Don’t confuse pity as hatred.

I didn’t.

Because it’s easier to just accept reality and talk yourself into being content with it than have to deal with how much happier is out there.

Whatever you want to tell yourself. The reality is I could move anywhere I want tomorrow. I choose to be here and have no desire to move. My girlfriend lived her entire life in the Baltimore and DC areas before coming to Huntington for work. She loves it and has no desire to move.

You just can’t grasp that people have different views and priorities than you.

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT