ADVERTISEMENT

Biden press conference condemning his supporter

*crickets
How can you constantly be wrong with your attempts? I’m being serious, you constantly post the most bogus of shit, make the most bogus of claims, then hide when your claims are shown to be wrong.

I've heard a very interesting tidbit about the shooter and I wouldn't count my chickens yet on this one if I were you.

With the normal disclaimer that details in breaking news stories tend to be completely wrong, that the shirt he was wearing is a brand usually associate with "uber patriots", 9 Lines.
The shooter was wearing a gray shirt with a forward facing flag on the right sleeve. You can’t really see what is on chest

With the normal disclaimer that details in breaking news stories tend to be completely wrong, that the shirt he was wearing is a brand usually associate with "uber patriots", 9 Lines.
I have seen a possible image of his face. It is not a 9 Lines Shirt, It appears to be a Demolition Ranch Logo(by Bunker Branding.) He looks off, with an odd face and glasses. Spectrum type look, if it is him.

I have seen a possible image of his face. It is not a 9 Lines Shirt, It appears to be a Demolition Ranch Logo(by Bunker Branding.) He looks off, with an odd face and glasses.
If it's the picture of the guy with a ton of clips I think that one's been debunked but we'll see.

Lots of questions to be answered.

Who was this guy?

How was the building not secured?

How the hell was he not spotted and eliminated before he took the shot?

His name is Thomas Crooks. 20 years old.

Where the fvck do you morons get your information from?

Why are you continuing this fight when you’ve been knocked out? Three hours prior to your post, Biden had already made a statement on television AND talked to trump.

By the time you posted it, Clinton, the Obama, and Kamala had already made statements.

Again, try to at least be remotely accurate with your attempts.

Biden called Trump and said this has no place in America. Biden had nothing to do with this and he might now worry bis own party will shoot him if he don't stop down. Hillary Clinton has her name mentioned in alot of murder and suicides. Bill would never do that. If I was Biden I would step down. Pray they don't shoot him

Why are you continuing this fight when you’ve been knocked out? Three hours prior to your post, Biden had already made a statement on television AND talked to trump.

By the time you posted it, Clinton, the Obama, and Kamala had already made statements.

Again, try to at least be remotely accurate with your attempts.
I was watching the events unfold. Are you telling me it takes the POTUS that fvcking long to respond? Were you that lenient on Jan 6?

The shooter was a registered republican
made donation to liberal PAC on Biden inauguration day in 2020. my guess is he grew up in a family of Republicans, thus the GOP voter registration as a 17 year old, but like many entitled millennials, found himself identifying more with liberal ideologies.

he's a POS that doesn't deserve designation or acceptance from any political party . . . except that's just not the case based on the mentally deranged asshole libs that have expressed disappointment in him missing.

Sure pal, he's a true red Republican who was just frustrated with his choice for this year's election.

He's a brain washed liberal who's in denial of ideology, much like Raoul.

Reactions: Jartard and KyMUfan
made donation to liberal PAC on Biden inauguration day in 2020. my guess is he grew up in a family of Republicans, thus the GOP voter registration as a 17 year old, but like many entitled millennials, found himself identifying more with liberal ideologies.

he's a POS that doesn't deserve designation or acceptance from any political party . . . except that's just not the case based on the mentally deranged asshole libs that have expressed disappointment in him missing.
Do you think he was answering Biden’s call to put Trump in a bullseye 🎯?

Reactions: 30CAT
His mother is a registered Democrat and his father is a registered Libertarian. I am sure you will spin this to support your views.

His mother is a registered Democrat and his father is a registered Libertarian. I am sure you will spin this to support your views.

What does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

He hated Trump and Republicans. His hatred and goals were no doubt fueled by the left's and the media's rhetoric of hate towards both.

Reactions: KyMUfan
What does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

He hated Trump and Republicans. His hatred and goals were no doubt fueled by the left's and the media's rhetoric of hate towards both.
--->"my guess is he grew up in a family of Republicans, thus the GOP voter registration" <---

I was watching the events unfold. Are you telling me it takes the POTUS that fvcking long to respond? Were you that lenient on Jan 6?
How long do you think it takes to set a presidential news conference, have cameras there, etc., especially when away from the White House like Biden was?

Within 90 minutes of the shooting, Biden had issues a statement. Less than three hours after, he was on television making an even longer statement. You can’t expect much more than that when the guy is away from the White House.

Trying to compare that to trump, who was in the White House and has been reported to have been watching the January 6th incident as it happened, after having urged it, is sheer stupidity. I understand that you have to grasp for any straw you can find after you monumentally fvcked up by faulting Biden for not issuing a statement even though he had issued one AND had a televised news conference three hours earlier, but it just makes you look dumber.

Crispy Lips and Meg liking your post makes them look just as dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
How long do you think it takes to set a presidential news conference, have cameras there, etc., especially when away from the White House like Biden was?

Within 90 minutes of the shooting, Biden had issues a statement. Less than three hours after, he was on television making an even longer statement. You can’t expect much more than that when the guy is away from the White House.

Trying to compare that to trump, who was in the White House and has been reported to have been watching the January 6th incident as it happened, after having urged it, is sheer stupidity. I understand that you have to grasp for any straw you can find after you monumentally fvcked up by faulting Biden for not issuing a statement even though he had issued one AND had a televised news conference three hours earlier, but it just makes you look dumber.

Cry some more about Jan 6th for us. Your desperate plea to keep the memory of it alive is as weak as your grip strength since your head trauma.

Piece of shit.

Reactions: 30CAT and Jartard

I mean I can open up my laptop and get on a video conference call in less than 5 min. Now I'm not saying he should do that but he's the fvcking president there's tv camera and satellite with him 24/7. Bidens response was wholly appropriate in my opinion.

Reactions: Jartard

Well, he’s only the POTUS and has every resource at his disposal, as well as typically press traveling with him. So, try again

Cry some more about Jan 6th for us. Your desperate plea to keep the memory of it alive is as weak as your grip strength since your head trauma.

Piece of shit.
Uhhh, moron- Jartard is the one who brought up January 6th. I was just responding to his comment about it. And even though he was the one who introduced it, his dumbass liked your post.

My god, the level of intelligence on this board is so bad that a normal discussion can’t be had, because morons like you two don’t have the ability.

Well, he’s only the POTUS and has every resource at his disposal, as well as typically press traveling with him. So, try again
And as the POTUS, he needs to make sure they have as much accurate information as possible, his writers have to create the draft, get it approved, and release it.

We’ve already seen in this thread how much of a moron you are, but ragging on Biden for issuing a statement 90 minutes after the shooting and being on television to talk about it three hours after is absurd.

And as the POTUS, he needs to make sure they have as much accurate information as possible, his writers have to create the draft, get it approved, and release it.

We’ve already seen in this thread how much of a moron you are, but ragging on Biden for issuing a statement 90 minutes after the shooting and being on television to talk about it three hours after is absurd.
Jan 6?

Reactions: 30CAT
How long do you think it takes to set a presidential news conference, have cameras there, etc., especially when away from the White House like Pedo-Joe was?

Within 90 minutes of the shooting, Pedo-Joe had issues a statement. Less than three hours after, he was on television making an even longer statement. You can’t expect much more than that when the guy is away from the White House.

Trying to compare that to Trump, who was in the White House and has been reported to have been watching the January 6th incident as it happened, after having urged it, is sheer stupidity. I understand that you have to grasp for any straw you can find after you monumentally fvcked up by faulting Pedo-Joe for not issuing a statement even though he had issued one AND had a televised news conference three hours earlier, but it just makes you look dumber.

Pedo-pussy, was the novel really necessary?

Trump asked for more security, Pukelosi declined and Trump said a peaceful protest. He didn't ask for violence like Democrats did.

You calling anyone dumb is hysterical, Pedo-puss. Your hatred blinds you, sicko.

Pedo-pussy, was the novel really necessary?

Trump asked for more security, Pukelosi declined and Trump said a peaceful protest. He didn't ask for violence like Democrats did.

You calling anyone dumb is hysterical, Pedo-puss. Your hatred blinds you, sicko.
Give me a few minutes. I'm trying to concentrate on Kati's tits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT