ADVERTISEMENT

Biden sh!t himself….again

Not sure how anybody can deny the man has issues.
One issue he doesn't have is being a convicted felon.

Speaking of Biden, his recent attempt to emulate Reagan is one more tone-deaf misstep by his campaign team. The left has spent decades fiercely shitting on Reagan (policies & mental state) & suddenly he’s the guy the WH wants parallels drawn with?

Reactions: 19MU88
Speaking of Biden, his recent attempt to emulate Reagan is one more tone-deaf misstep by his campaign team. The left has spent decades fiercely shitting on Reagan (policies & mental state) & suddenly he’s the guy the WH wants parallels drawn with?
You're one of the fools who bought into one of the two clearly bogus videos in this thread, yet you're still here?

No shame for you deplorables, huh?

You're one of the fools who bought into one of the two clearly bogus videos in this thread, yet you're still here?

Please dumb it down for us and let us know why Jill whisked him away right after.

Hell, even DJ (The Rock

Yeah...Even the Rock said he wouldn't back Pedo-Joe again.

Most sane people realize Pedo-Joe is unfit for presidency. When he was, he participated in destroying America.

Hell, even many Democrats are backing Trump.

This isn't about Trump or Pedo-Joe. It's about our country. Progressives have far too much control.

Please dumb it down for us and let us know why Jill whisked him away right after.
I already explained, moron. He wasn't "whised him away right after." It was when they were supposed to leave. Macron left right after, but then he awkwardly did a u-turn after somebody was yelling for him. He did the u-turn, went back and shook a hand, and then followed the Bidens out.

Hell, I even posted the link of the entire event. Scan ahead towards the end, and you can see it and stop looking like a moron (at least in respect to this situation, as it's nearly impossible to stop that overall for you).

I already explained, moron. He wasn't "whised him away right after." It was when they were supposed to leave. Macron left right after, but then he awkwardly did a u-turn after somebody was yelling for him. He did the u-turn, went back and shook a hand, and then followed the Bidens out.

Hell, I even posted the link of the entire event. Scan ahead towards the end, and you can see it and stop looking like a moron (at least in respect to this situation, as it's nearly impossible to stop that overall for you).
Ugghh no

Try again, communist. 100% honest - I actually gave Biden the benefit of the doubt just off the quick snippet of the video. Given how bad the ME is (largely thanks to his foreign policy blunders) I thought if he had to leave quickly, it was another "The Pet Goat" moment. Biden's in mental decline, he's not batshit crazy.

All I mentioned was the irony of Biden disappearing when Austin got introduced.

The Reagan comparisons are coming directly from the WH for that Pointe du Hoc speech.

What the fvck are you saying "ugghh no" to? In this thread, it is claimed that Biden was whised away mid-ceremony, that it was "just sad," that he "disappeared," etc. Did you even watch the video I linked? Scroll to near the end and watch Biden and Macron leave at the end.

Use some common fvcking sense for once. Look at the video Jartard the moron posted. Why do you think all of the soldiers are saluting as Biden walks down the walkway? Do you think they'd be standing and do that if he was whisked away right in the middle? Then, watch Macron walk the same way, then do a quick u-turn to shake a hand. In the full video, he then follows the Bidens out, since it was when they were supposed to leave.

Try again, communist.
Why would I have to try again? You're the moron who is ignoring the reality of the video and what happened, fell for the bogus video, and continued to push the narrative. Why are none of you deplorables, other than Cunnilingus, accepting your stupidity for believing those videos?

What the fvck are you saying "ugghh no" to? In this thread, it is claimed that Biden was whised away mid-ceremony, that it was "just sad," that he "disappeared," etc. Did you even watch the video I linked? Scroll to near the end and watch Biden and Macron leave at the end.

Use some common fvcking sense for once. Look at the video Jartard the moron posted. Why do you think all of the soldiers are saluting as Biden walks down the walkway? Do you think they'd be standing and do that if he was whisked away right in the middle? Then, watch Macron walk the same way, then do a quick u-turn to shake a hand. In the full video, he then follows the Bidens out, since it was when they were supposed to leave.

Why would I have to try again? You're the moron who is ignoring the reality of the video and what happened, fell for the bogus video, and continued to push the narrative. Why are none of you deplorables, other than Cunnilingus, accepting your stupidity for believing those videos?
Hope you start getting better from your fall soon, man. Good luck!

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
Hope you start getting better from your fall soon, man. Good luck!
Brain damaged yet still smart enough to identify obvious signs of manipulated and bogus videos. Why can't you deplorables, without medically diagnosed brain damage, so the same?

*whisked

rifle, did you see the Mush Brain get out of the SUV and stand there all confused with a dumb look on his face. Which way do I go, which way do I go.

rifle, did you see the Mush Brain get out of the SUV and stand there all confused with a dumb look on his face. Which way do I go, which way do I go.
Did you see all of the morons who are far younger than 81 years old who actually believed the storyline behind the two bogus videos?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT