ADVERTISEMENT

Biden sounds better with a cold.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
He does. Deep voice, more commanding. Are they doing this to intimidate the Chinese? Or his going to start singing opera?

Soon enough, the Dick Clark crew will have to be brought in for this.

Whoever it was that dug him up and made him somehow able to go back on every year, they've got more work here. Sad to say, but these people are just way too damn old to be doing anything.

the common cold is a corona virus. Biden simply being out in public is spreading the Rona. He should be taking any and all precautions to keep others safe. He should quarantine until he is healthy

the common cold is a corona virus. Biden simply being out in public is spreading the Rona. He should be taking any and all precautions to keep others safe. He should quarantine until he is healthy
He did not follow protocol. If you have symptoms regardless of test you should isolate away from people. Plus that is inconsiderate and perhaps dangerous.

Just think. Trump lost to this.

I know how it is to be a loser. That's why I hide out away from everyone in Mason County. I lost about everything I ever tried to win. I better watch out or I may see Trump out there.

He lost it as soon as he put a mask on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT