ADVERTISEMENT

Biden will hold a solo news conference rather than pairing with Putin after their summit.

You just proved yet again you inability to separate sound bites from facts and to blindly believe the media narratives spoon fed to them by the DNC.
It's a fact that the GOP supports voter suppression. Denying it proves once again that you most certainly are....an idiot.

Yes you are for posting such an asinine statement. Do you actually believe everything you read on the internet??? To the extent that you feel the need to repeat it???
You're an idiot for denying facts.

Funny, for being so stupid, he sure as hell has accomplished far more than you.
Wonder if you or I would have been as successful if daddy had handed us hundreds-of-millions-of-dollars?

Trump's a brilliant marketer....I'll give him that. But then he does dumb stuff like lying about things that are easily proved wrong....or misleads on issues that cost lives.

Wonder if you or I would have been as successful if daddy had handed us hundreds-of-millions-of-dollars?

Trump's a brilliant marketer....I'll give him that. But then he does dumb stuff like lying about things that are easily proved wrong....or misleads on issues that cost lives.
He's a blowhard who tried to conduct politics as if he were brokering a real estate deal. He learned as he went and got better at "politicking," but was far from perfect, and he should've made sure he got the facts right before speaking. Can't say I haven't met tons of higher-ups in life who were any different.

You or I could've squandered the money. The main difference is, we just aren't being given the opportunity to see what would happen. But to pretend the man has no abilities or intelligence is just dishonest.

Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT