ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's fitness for office a concern for America, according to poll

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Mush

New Morning Consult/Politico polling shows a majority of respondents do not think President Joe Biden is a strong leader.

Biden's health and mental acuity could be a sticking point for Americans who lack confidence in Biden’s leadership abilities. Respondents appeared to be divided, but a plurality (48%) disagreed that the current president “is mentally fit.”

Among those asked whether they thought Biden was in good health, about half (50%) said they either “somewhat” or “strongly” disagreed. At 78 years old, Biden is the oldest person to serve as U.S. president.

The president’s energy levels also appear to be of concern to Americans, according to the Morning Consult/Politico poll. The results show 60% of the poll’s respondents either “somewhat” or “strongly” disagreed that Biden is energetic.

The seeds are sown.

The narrative that Kamala isn't a part of the administration, that she isn't liked by Dems is a smoke and mirrors game. My bet is she is being set up here to be the President. Whatever the media reports, it's usually exactly the opposite.

The media will be celebrating her "comeback" story and rise to be the first female minority president.

Reactions: i am herdman
The seeds are sown.

The narrative that Kamala isn't a part of the administration, that she isn't liked by Dems is a smoke and mirrors game. My bet is she is being set up here to be the President. Whatever the media reports, it's usually exactly the opposite.

The media will be celebrating her "comeback" story and rise to be the first female minority president.
you can see it coming. I think he signs another spending bill or two in the next year and then "retires" or a doctor's report comes out and he needs to tend to his medical issues. She steps in and they build her up as the first whatever she is for two years.

They let him be President for awhile and they set up her and promote the female racial thing. IT is all they have and they know they need to cheat to win. Hopefully the state legislatures in some of these states fixed the issues that allowed it last time.

Why anybody that works for a living would vote for these clowns is beyond me.

trump's health and mental acuity could be a sticking point for Americans who lack confidence in his leadership abilities. A majority (55%) disagreed that trump “is mentally fit.”

Among those asked whether they thought trump was in good health, (44%) said they disagreed.

you can see it coming. I think he signs another spending bill or two in the next year and then "retires" or a doctor's report comes out and he needs to tend to his medical issues. She steps in and they build her up as the first whatever she is for two years.

They let him be President for awhile and they set up her and promote the female racial thing. IT is all they have and they know they need to cheat to win. Hopefully the state legislatures in some of these states fixed the issues that allowed it last time.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if it happens.

Why anybody that works for a living would vote for these clowns is beyond me.
Snot and phlegmwad are idiots.

how could this be? the most popular President ever?81 million votes strong!

how could this be? the most popular President ever?81 million votes strong!
Did you see him walk across that bridge the other day for the ceremony? Nobody there, secret service and some press, some local politicians. I have heard louder applause at a middle school golf tournament.

This is embarrassing for the USA.

I still think he's good. This thing about people saying he's weak makes him even better.

We're better off with a weak president. Things were good during the Obama years. Hoping to get back to it now with Biden or even Kamala. Nobody will listen to either one of them. That's what we need.

Trump was bad, because he was loud and screamed that we all must join him in wearing a mask for nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT