ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's really on the ropes if this is the USA Today

raleighherdfan

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 22, 2010
Worse than Trump

Joe Biden not long ago was eager to take credit for America's soaring stock markets.

"The stock market has gone up exponentially since I've been president," Biden said in September. "You haven't heard me say a word about it."

Well, actually, Mr. President, you said 20 words about it. But let's not quibble over hollow boasts of the fading past. Biden and the rest of us have more important – and more painful – things to worry about now.

So far in 2022, Americans have suffered through the highest inflation rate in 40 years, the highest gas prices on record and the worst start of the year for the S&P 500 since 1939.

Ouch. It goes on...

the lame brained moronic mush head is costing me thousands. he is aweful and it might get worse.

Reactions: Jartard
Well it kinda is…. A State Governments induced supply side failure. Pay to keep people at home on their butts and lockdowns= no supply to go around.
Keep pumping those stimulus plans, sent us into a tailspin. I believe they are doing it on purpose at this point.

Supply-side economics doesn’t fail. Never has. Keynesian economics, on the other hand…

^^^^^moron doesn't understand anything about economics^^^^^^

Nobody really thinks is a supply-side failure do they?

Well it kinda is…. A State Governments induced supply side failure. Pay to keep people at home on their butts and lockdowns= no supply to go around.

the lame brained moronic mush head is costing me thousands. he is aweful and it might get worse.

Keep pumping those stimulus plans, sent us into a tailspin. I believe they are doing it on purpose at this point.

We needed people going to work and producing and utilizing services all the way through the Pando. Not lockdowns and stimulus.

Exactly right.

too many fiat dollars (created by the govt) chasing too few products and services (also created by the govt-lockdowns). Even the ignored member could figure that out....oh wait!

The one who makes cabinets that aren’t as good as big lots cabinets?
10 consecutive lies by lying idiots, trumptards, and at least 1 oath breaker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT