ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's war on women continues

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Just read where he will veto a bill that keeps biological males from participating in women's sports. After years of hearing how women should be afforded the same opportunities as men he is working overtime along with his other cronies to undo all that. I remember when I was at Marshall and Title 9 hit full force several of my Pike fraternity brothers had sports canceled to make room.( wrestling , tennis, track come to mind).

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...ns-sports-discrimination-transgender-students

Unlike abortion which many women are against, this decision affect all women. Democrats want to allow boys in the same sower as are girls and think it is fair to allow bigger, stronger, faster guys to compete against our daughters. Why any woman would support them is beyond me.

The radical left now control the Democrat Party. This is not about tax policy or spending arguments. They can no longer tell right from wrong.

Child abuse and child molesting are next if they have their way.

Sometimes the law is an imperfect solution, because the law says we must treat everyone equally.

No one is really going to care if we let the 5'2", 100 lb little twink that identifies as female play a girl's sport. Probably won't make the team anyways, but at a small school I guess it's possible.

Swimming dude-chick really screwed up stuff for some other trans girls. Not many, but some. We have to draw a line in the sand. I would not veto the bill.

So you all like state and local decision making on some things but not others I guess.

In general I’m against trans women in women’s sports, but I do think the proposed law is overbroad. Because it says it’s about sports, but the reality is it’s rewriting title IX to say that only a person’s “reproductive biology and genetics at birth.” And that could potentially impact a lot more than just sports.

Sometimes the law is an imperfect solution, because the law says we must treat everyone equally.

No one is really going to care if we let the 5'2", 100 lb little twink that identifies as female play a girl's sport. Probably won't make the team anyways, but at a small school I guess it's possible.

Swimming dude-chick really screwed up stuff for some other trans girls. Not many, but some. We have to draw a line in the sand. I would not veto the bill.
I saw the SOB standing next to the UK girl swimmer. He is a lot bigger. How does he even feel good about winning?

I would have been tempted to disrupt the race by doing a cannonball jump in his lane. Topedo that SOB. Cheating is what he was doing.

Why are fellow women not upset about dudes with peckers beating other women?

I've seen very few take exception to this.

That swimmer dude was like 6'4" and probably had a bigger pecker than most of us on here, other than Fever of course.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Because it says it’s about sports, but the reality is it’s rewriting title IX to say that only a person’s “reproductive biology and genetics at birth.” And that could potentially impact a lot more than just sports.
Would need more info on this...might effect my opinion on the bill and veto, as my opinion is based purely on sports.

I saw the SOB standing next to the UK girl swimmer. He is a lot bigger. How does he even feel good about winning?

I would have been tempted to disrupt the race by doing a cannonball jump in his lane. Topedo that SOB. Cheating is what he was doing.
Definitely not very gentlemanly of him beating up on girls

Definitely not very gentlemanly of him beating up on girls
it-is-maam-gamestop.gif

There has to be some decent Democrats out there who are no for all this hogwash.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19MU88
Just read where he will veto a bill that keeps biological males from participating in women's sports. After years of hearing how women should be afforded the same opportunities as men he is working overtime along with his other cronies to undo all that. I remember when I was at Marshall and Title 9 hit full force several of my Pike fraternity brothers had sports canceled to make room.( wrestling , tennis, track come to mind).

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...ns-sports-discrimination-transgender-students

Unlike abortion which many women are against, this decision affect all women. Democrats want to allow boys in the same sower as are girls and think it is fair to allow bigger, stronger, faster guys to compete against our daughters. Why any woman would support them is beyond me.
How many times was men's track cancelled?

How many times was men's track cancelled?
I don't know I thought it was cut in 83/84 can't remember the exact year. Maybe they kept track it looks like it was cut in 2003, all I remember is they cut several mens sports at that time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT