ADVERTISEMENT

Big News Regarding WV

From Ashes To Glory 2

Green Buffalo
Apr 25, 2015
From probably the most conservative SCOTUS we've had post World War II:

Supreme Court rules West Virginia transgender athletes can compete on female sports teams​

BY ZACH SCHONFELD AND BROOKE MIGDON - 04/06/23 2:42 PM ET

The Supreme Court has ruled that transgender athletes in West Virginia can compete on female school sports teams in response to a challenge by the state to allow it to enforce a law that prohibits such athletes from doing so.

[...]

Probably appropriate to allow the student to compete while the lawsuit plays out, but I do think the law is good.

From probably the most conservative SCOTUS we've had post World War II:

Supreme Court rules West Virginia transgender athletes can compete on female sports teams​

BY ZACH SCHONFELD AND BROOKE MIGDON - 04/06/23 2:42 PM ET

The Supreme Court has ruled that transgender athletes in West Virginia can compete on female school sports teams in response to a challenge by the state to allow it to enforce a law that prohibits such athletes from doing so.

[...]

Are you happy to be for sick behavior and child molestation?

Whether you're a fag or a straight person, this is just a pathetic thing to see.

If I were coaching, I would tell the girls just to kick the she/her/it in the nuts. over and over and over again.

Hopefully teams will do the same thing as that one team in Vermont or New Hampshire did, and just refuse to play.

Fvcking country has gone down the shitter.

Reactions: i am herdman
Organized sports are a mess. Just let anyone, any sex, any gender, any age compete in any sport. Problem solved.

Thirty year old transgender men competing against ten year old kids in pee wee football should draw a crowd.

The OP needs to understand what the ruling stated. But I guess anything for a “gotcha”.
Ok, so the ruling stated (in your opinion)? If the ruling was all to do about nothing, then it's sad the WV AG (and many other State AGs from con states) decided to waste their money on such frivolous appeals ... such as this one to SCOTUS.

Transgender athletes competing in womens sports goes completely the spirit of title IV.

If someone wants to cut their dong off (as long as it’s not government funded) then so be it but we need common sense boundaries
Probably appropriate to allow the student to compete while the lawsuit plays out, but I do think the law is good.

Are you happy to be for sick behavior and child molestation?
quote-the-sport-of-wrestling-is-a-tremendous-builder-of-the-values-and-characteristics-which-dennis-hastert-59-19-21.jpg

Transgender athletes competing in womens sports goes completely the spirit of title IV.

If someone wants to cut their dong off (as long as it’s not government funded) then so be it but we need common sense boundaries
At the end of the day it’s just uncompetitive and, in some sports, dangerous.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT