ADVERTISEMENT

Black Men Dying at Similar Rate to Crack Epidemic

Democrats
giphy.gif

The George Floyd summer of love and the war on police in ghettos will prove disastrous for blacks in the long run.
those racist white liberals sure know how to keep those poor bastards in the fold....all while giving them minimal to no hope of improving lifes.

It's almost Christmas.

Any chance we can get these minority kids in the ghettos some Gucci T-shirts to show them we care? This has apparently "worked" before.

• Haha
Reactions: murox
It's almost Christmas.

Any chance we can get these minority kids in the ghettos some Gucci T-shirts to show them we care? This has apparently "worked" before.
And let no good deed go unannounced. Gotta make sure it's well documented and broadcasted for maximum virtue.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
A NYC mayor that may actually start to do something about it?
No. And this would be a good time to note that the murder rate in NYC is a little more than half that of...Omaha, Nebraska. Although I am interested in his plan on involuntary commitment of the insane homeless...especially with no plan to fund it.

It's drugs. Early 90s was an explosive crack market. Now it's an explosive opioid market. We are largely seeing gangs battling over market share, debt killings, the retaliations that always follow, etc.. Sure, there's the usual knucklehead bullshit murders, but that's why the numbers usually stay constant. In retrospect, we should have left the pill mills open, for a lot of reasons.

We can, of course, discuss the reasons why young black men are often the ones in the drug trade, especially the violent side of it. I'd say poverty is a hell of a motivator, along with a culture that celebrates easy money.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
The George Floyd summer of love and the war on police in ghettos will prove disastrous for blacks in the long run.
I'm sure it's not anything black folk ain't been through before. Louis Farraghan He really is an intelligent man. A graduate of Harvard. He is right about a whole lot of what he says.

No. And this would be a good time to note that the murder rate in NYC is a little more than half that of...Omaha, Nebraska. Although I am interested in his plan on involuntary commitment of the insane homeless...especially with no plan to fund it.

It's drugs. Early 90s was an explosive crack market. Now it's an explosive opioid market. We are largely seeing gangs battling over market share, debt killings, the retaliations that always follow, etc.. Sure, there's the usual knucklehead bullshit murders, but that's why the numbers usually stay constant. In retrospect, we should have left the pill mills open, for a lot of reasons.

We can, of course, discuss the reasons why young black men are often the ones in the drug trade, especially the violent side of it. I'd say poverty is a hell of a motivator, along with a culture that celebrates easy money.
Or we could start executing drug dealers and treating drugs like they do in Singapore. No open air drug markets in a Singapore. No zombies walking around committing crimes and dragging down civilization with them.

Poverty, Culture, and an elite class telling them they can't succeed because America is irredeemably racist.

I could listen to Glenn Loury and John McWhorter talk about this stuff all day. They're super entertainingand get fired up about it.

I've got an idea. How about we close the schools (because they are dangerous) and go to full-time remote "learning"?

The blacks are the runners, the go betweens, the expendables for the drug traid. The grunt work. Target poor kids to be the runners or dealers. The people making the real money are not going to do it. They need labor.

What you have to do is make it a SUpply SIde Failure. LOL

Seriously, raise the cost of that shit so much people don't have easy money drugs that kill you. How do you do that? Make like hell on the makers is one way.

I said it the other day. Start plinking those SOB's making it. Deep six em. Blow up their places. Then the supply gets limited and the cost sky rockets. No cheap killer drug or it is more expense to get one. Boooom.

Have you not seen a Clear and Present Danger?

The blacks are the runners, the go betweens, the expendables for the drug traid.
That's the easiest of the easy money. I never said people are building wealth.
Seriously, raise the cost of that shit so much people don't have easy money drugs that kill you. How do you do that? Make like hell on the makers is one way.
That's exactly why the drug trade is violent. Illegality = high risk but high profit, and you can't go to the police when someone takes your profits or to court when someone violates your "contract". One would think people would have figured this out with Prohibition.

That's the easiest of the easy money. I never said people are building wealth.

That's exactly why the drug trade is violent. Illegality = high risk but high profit, and you can't go to the police when someone takes your profits or to court when someone violates your "contract". One would think people would have figured this out with Prohibition.
Now the chinkos are selling that stuff that is killing people or they are selling the indgredient anway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT