ADVERTISEMENT

BLM vs. Confederate Flag

ThunderCat98

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 23, 2007
Why is it ok to support BLM but outrageous to fly a Confederate flag? Both are equally reprehensible. If we start with the premise that BLM is actually a Marxist organization (because it unequivocally is) how can you make the logical leap that it is a movement/organization that it is somehow morally just to support? After all, Marxist/Leninist regimes have murdered over 100 million people. If you tie the Confederate flag solely to slavery (excluding states' rights arguments), the slave trade - as a whole - is responsible for the death of between 30-60 million people. Both have caused immeasurable human suffering. I find BLM and their Marxist/Leninist agenda and beliefs offensive and reprehensible. Why, then, have we "cancelled" one terrible regime by propping up another? It makes no sense.

The confederate flag is an easy target. It covers up the terrible actions and leadership of liberal lead governments. How do you hide and deflect? Go after a confederate flag that nobody paid attention to the week before. Or how does a mayor in a northern city deflect blame? Go after a confederate flag in Georgia.

Reactions: johns1124
Why is it ok to support BLM but outrageous to fly a Confederate flag? Both are equally reprehensible. If we start with the premise that BLM is actually a Marxist organization (because it unequivocally is) how can you make the logical leap that it is a movement/organization that it is somehow morally just to support? After all, Marxist/Leninist regimes have murdered over 100 million people. If you tie the Confederate flag solely to slavery (excluding states' rights arguments), the slave trade - as a whole - is responsible for the death of between 30-60 million people. Both have caused immeasurable human suffering. I find BLM and their Marxist/Leninist agenda and beliefs offensive and reprehensible. Why, then, have we "cancelled" one terrible regime by propping up another? It makes no sense.

Sometimes I wonder how you were even able to graduate high school. Between the post where you claimed institutional racism is a myth and this one, it reinforces my bewilderment of your advanced degree.

Marxism (and later communism) is not inherently evil. In theory, there is nothing wrong with it. In practice, especially at a large level (like in a national economic factor), it usually self-destructs at some point. Any actions by a brutal regime as a result of an immoral leader isn't related to Marxism or communism. It would be similar to blaming democracy if a politician was paying for votes. It isn't democracy that is the issue, but rather, the person trying to take advantage of it.

So claiming that BLM and their support of Marxism is similar to the Confederate flag, especially when you focus only on the slave aspect of it, is rooted in the biggest illogical leap we've seen of you yet.

drinkware-i-am-the-walrus-white-mug-15oz-2-sided-1_2000x.jpg

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Sometimes I wonder how you were even able to graduate high school. Between the post where you claimed institutional racism is a myth and this one, it reinforces my bewilderment of your advanced degree.

Marxism (and later communism) is not inherently evil. In theory, there is nothing wrong with it. In practice, especially at a large level (like in a national economic factor), it usually self-destructs at some point. Any actions by a brutal regime as a result of an immoral leader isn't related to Marxism or communism. It would be similar to blaming democracy if a politician was paying for votes. It isn't democracy that is the issue, but rather, the person trying to take advantage of it.

So claiming that BLM and their support of Marxism is similar to the Confederate flag, especially when you focus only on the slave aspect of it, is rooted in the biggest illogical leap we've seen of you yet.

Bullshit. To answer Johns, Marxism is but a step on the inevitable path to full-blown communism. As for Rifle's stupidity, show me one Marxist/Leninist country that wasn't or isn't inherently evil. I'll wait.
I'd wager those 100 million that were killed and/or tortured under those regimes would disagree.

Besides that taking the fruit of my labor or investment and redistributing it to someone else who didn't earn it is also inherently evil.

Btw, still waiting for proof of systemic racism from you. Last time you failed miserably.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19MU88
As for Rifle's stupidity, show me one Marxist/Leninist country that wasn't or isn't inherently evil. I'll wait.

Jesus, your lack of critical thinking is astounding.

First, the basic premise of your question is flawed. Your question can't be answered because no country has ever fully gone Marxist. Many countries have used aspects of it on their way to communism, but many parts of it weren't implemented in each of those countries.

Again, the concept of Marxism isn't evil. It is the same principle as teamwork. Is the concept of a starting five in college basketball evil if they all play a different role, they all contribute (some more than others), but they all get the same reward? The concept isn't what is evil - many of the leaders end up putting their greed and power hunger ahead of Marxism which is where it evolves into being damaging.

Cuba isn't "inherently evil." Even with enormous economic sanctions against it by the world's biggest economic power, Cuba still is a happiness index ahead of the U.S., has the world's highest literacy rate (I believe, without looking it up), has free education, has the best medical ratio (doctors/patients) in the world, has phenomenal income equality, has a higher life expectancy than the U.S., etc.

Look what Russia was able to accomplish under Stalin. Do you realize how bad of a situation Russia was in before he took over? Was Stalin evil? Yes. Were the huge successes he gave to Russia based on those principles evil? Not even close.

Vietnam? Many ties to Marxism and/or communism. It isn't evil.

Besides that taking the fruit of my labor or investment and redistributing it to someone else who didn't earn it is also inherently evil.

Moronic. You're saying all social welfare programs are "inherently evil." Food stamps? Inherently evil. Homeless shelters for women? Inherently evil. Youth homes, both private and state operated? Inherently evil. Federal student loans at a lower than market rate? Inherently evil.

Again, your lack of critical thinking skills is astounding.

Btw, still waiting for proof of systemic racism from you. Last time you failed miserably.

I used one example that had many roots of systemic racism in my response, and you ran away from the thread. You refused to respond to the very thorough example presented of systemic racism. Here, go back and explain how it's not:

https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/threads/nba-approved-social-justice-slogans.47956/page-3

In all seriousness, without shit-talking, for you to say systemic racism is a myth is some alt-right shit. Normal Republicans don't even deny it. You either have no idea what systemic racism actually is or you are in the same category as the poorly educated hillbillies who get interviewed outside of Humpty rallies.

First, the basic premise of your question is flawed. Your question can't be answered because no country has ever fully gone Marxist. Many countries have used aspects of it on their way to communism, but many parts of it weren't implemented in each of those countries.

Again, the concept of Marxism isn't evil. It is the same principle as teamwork. Is the concept of a starting five in college basketball evil if they all play a different role, they all contribute (some more than others), but they all get the same reward? The concept isn't what is evil - many of the leaders end up putting their greed and power hunger ahead of Marxism which is where it evolves into being damaging.

Cuba isn't "inherently evil." Even with enormous economic sanctions against it by the world's biggest economic power, Cuba still is a happiness index ahead of the U.S., has the world's highest literacy rate (I believe, without looking it up), has free education, has the best medical ratio (doctors/patients) in the world, has phenomenal income equality, has a higher life expectancy than the U.S., etc.

Look what Russia was able to accomplish under Stalin. Do you realize how bad of a situation Russia was in before he took over? Was Stalin evil? Yes. Were the huge successes he gave to Russia based on those principles evil? Not even close.

Moronic. You're saying all social welfare programs are "inherently evil." Food stamps? Inherently evil. Homeless shelters for women? Inherently evil. Youth homes, both private and state operated? Inherently evil. Federal student loans at a lower than market rate? Inherently evil.

I used one example that had many roots of systemic racism in my response, and you ran away from the thread. You refused to respond to the very thorough example presented of systemic racism. Here, go back and explain how it's not:

https://marshall.forums.rivals.com/threads/nba-approved-social-justice-slogans.47956/page-3

In all seriousness, without shit-talking, for you to say systemic racism is a myth is some alt-right shit. Normal Republicans don't even deny it. You either have no idea what systemic racism actually is or you are in the same category as the poorly educated hillbillies who get interviewed outside of Humpty rallies.

Cuba is not evil? Are you really saying that? Tried to put nukes in there aimed at us. Caused and supported brutal dictators in Central America. Killed thousands of their own people who were not loyal to Castro.

And they lead the invasion from the south in Red Dawn.

This is the problem with the left. They will try to rationalize or normalize something like communism.

Communism is the mortal enemy of the American way of life.

Is this a serious question?

Bullshit. To answer Johns, Marxism is but a step on the inevitable path to full-blown communism. As for Rifle's stupidity, show me one Marxist/Leninist country that wasn't or isn't inherently evil. I'll wait.
I'd wager those 100 million that were killed and/or tortured under those regimes would disagree.

Cuba to start.

Tried to put nukes in there aimed at us.

The U S has nukes aimed at everybody.

Caused and supported brutal dictators in Central America.

The U S has done that more times than you can count.

Killed thousands of their own people who were not loyal to Castro.

See the U S Civil War.

Conservatism is the mortal enemy of the American way of life.

^^FIFY

Damn

Last edited:
Cuba is not evil? Are you really saying that? Tried to put nukes in there aimed at us. Caused and supported brutal dictators in Central America. Killed thousands of their own people who were not loyal to Castro.

Red Dawn is a fictional movie.....wow

This is the problem with the left. They will try to rationalize or normalize something like communism.

Communism is the mortal enemy of the American way of life.

Let me handle this one

First, Castro ran the US companies out of Cuba because they were steal the resources out and he overthrew the government that allowed it. US tried to do what it normally does in this situation, tear down a 3rd world country but Castro was too strong and Kennedy was a weak military strategist.

Also if I am a small county 90 miles from the US and they tried to do an invasion, yea im going to get as much help as possible.

Also lets not go into US involvement with Brutal dictators in Central America. Ever hear of the University of the Americas. Or the fact that the US government hid Nazi War Criminals in Central and South America.

And what is the American normal way of life? Corporate America and the Banks running the show?

Let me handle this one

First, Castro ran the US companies out of Cuba because they were steal the resources out and he overthrew the government that allowed it. US tried to do what it normally does in this situation, tear down a 3rd world country but Castro was too strong and Kennedy was a weak military strategist.

Also if I am a small county 90 miles from the US and they tried to do an invasion, yea im going to get as much help as possible.

Also lets not go into US involvement with Brutal dictators in Central America. Ever hear of the University of the Americas. Or the fact that the US government hid Nazi War Criminals in Central and South America.

And what is the American normal way of life? Corporate America and the Banks running the show?
so you support communism?

You are not only a useful idiot, you’re a fool as well. Durham knows!

Reactions: herd66 and 19MU88
Some of the BLM people are ok ,but the Problem is they have some radicals in the group who want to destroy America

“Some radicals”, lmao. Who do you think organized this crowd, it was three trans queer supporting Marxist women with stated goals to tear down the traditional family. The breakdown of the family, aided greatly by the government becoming the de facto father figure in many homes, has done incredible damage to black, and white families alike. The moniker Black Lives Matter provides the cover from criticism they need to advance their stated agenda. Sadly many who march holding their banners have no idea who they are supporting because, you know, the name sounds like a good thing.

That's weird. A couple posts ago you defined commies by the very things the U S does. Why do you hate America?
Moron, if our enemies point nukes at us then I don't like it. I am on our side. I care about us.

That's the point. I don't feel sorry for Castro sitting there while we have nukes pointed at the Soviet Union.

I root for the home team.

“Some radicals”, lmao. Who do you think organized this crowd, it was three trans queer supporting Marxist women with stated goals to tear down the traditional family. The breakdown of the family, aided greatly by the government becoming the de facto father figure in many homes, has done incredible damage to black, and white families alike. The moniker Black Lives Matter provides the cover from criticism they need to advance their stated agenda. Sadly many who march holding their banners have no idea who they are supporting because, you know, the name sounds like a good thing.
This is a great post. They hide behind a good name or slogan.

BLM is a marxist organization founded by trans queers.

Let me handle this one

Rifle and this guy on the same team. I'm thinking free grammar and spelling lessons are coming your way!

Moron, if our enemies point nukes at us then I don't like it. I am on our side. I care about us.

That's the point. I don't feel sorry for Castro sitting there while we have nukes pointed at the Soviet Union.

I root for the home team.

You're an idiot. You defined commies by the very things the U S does. Why do you hate America?

rifel, greed, and this expose the frauds guy supporting commie dictators. shocking.

Your just one of a bunch of conservative idiots on this board who support a liar in chief who buddies up with commies and dictators like NK's Un and Russia's Putin. You like to claim you support family values while supporting the lunatic that cheated on all 3 of wives and paid off a porn star. You're a "fiscal conservative" for sure, but only when a democrat is in office. You make the claim you're not racist while supporting a party that includes Klan companions. You whine like mules about a protest against police brutality while staying mum about openly armed protesters demanding legislators re-open the economy while a pandemic is killing tens of thousands of Americans. If there are any lower lows out there, you'll find them and embrace them. You're an American punk.

Reactions: exposethefrauds
Your just one of a bunch of conservative idiots on this board who support a liar in chief who buddies up with commies and dictators like NK's Un and Russia's Putin. You like to claim you support family values while supporting the lunatic that cheated on all 3 of wives and paid off a porn star. You're a "fiscal conservative" for sure, but only when a democrat is in office. You make the claim you're not racist while supporting a party that includes Klan companions. You whine like mules about a protest against police brutality while staying mum about openly armed protesters demanding legislators re-open the economy while a pandemic is killing tens of thousands of Americans. If there are any lower lows out there, you'll find them and embrace them. You're an American punk.
What? Durham knows !

How so? Trump had to loosen the straps because of the virus. Otherwise, he has been pretty darn Fiscally Conservative.

You're an idiot. If I borrow and spend nearly 2 trillion dollars and spend it on something unnecessary, am I also a fiscal conservative?

You mean the first Tax Reform bill passed since 1986? Yes, that was needed as well. Corporate Tax cuts, stimulate the economy, benefits the middle class.

Is that a way to treat your possible new neighbor?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT