ADVERTISEMENT

border patrol agents attacked by mexicans

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
An F.B.I. investigation into the mysterious death of a Border Patrol agent found unconscious off a remote West Texas highway in November has been unable to determine how he was injured, though the bureau said on Wednesday that it had found no evidence suggesting he had been attacked.

President Trump called it an “attack” and further evidence that a wall was needed along the United States’ border with Mexico. Senator Ted Cruz of Texas said it underscored the constant dangers of safeguarding often rugged and remote terrain.

WRONG AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/07/...igation.html&eventName=Watching-article-click

This does not negate the FACT that a wall/fence is needed to protect our southern boarder.

I live 15 mins from the Border, I see Mexico from my work desk. I dont see the reason for another border wall

1. Border Cities are usually the safest in America
2. There is already 2 walls on each side of the border in the Metro Cities along the border.
3. More than half of the border the terrian is too rugged and remote to have effective building
4. Arizona and Texas have a ton of people who own private land along the border. Good luck building a wall in their backyard without forking over a TON of Money
5. Most trafficking happens either underground or across the Canadian Border FYI.
6. People who do illegal activities will figure out a way to continue their illegal trafficking. A Wall wont stop them
7. Just more wasteful spending by our government.

Funny thing is I-10 doesnt run east of El Paso, it runs south for about 70+ miles then goes East.

I did it 2 years ago when I moved to Cali drove the I-10 from Mobile, AL to the I-8 merge in Arizona. Worst part of the Drive was from San Antonio into El Paso

Either way, I drove through Van Horn where these agents was found and there is literally nothing but open road.

Piece of useless trivia:

All even numbered interstates run east-west.
All odd numbered interstates run north-south.
All the even numbered interstates start with the lower numbers in the south and increase as they go north.
All the odd numbered interstates start with the lower numbered interstates in the west and increase as you move eastward.

Reactions: Herd Fever
Piece of useless trivia:

All even numbered interstates run east-west.
All odd numbered interstates run north-south.
All the even numbered interstates start with the lower numbers in the south and increase as they go north.
All the odd numbered interstates start with the lower numbered interstates in the west and increase as you move eastward.

Thanks Captain Obvious

I-10 is a great drive. You can put it on cruise at 90 MPH and not worry about getting pulled over. If you have a big sunroof, you can open it and have a great view of the stars while flying down the highway with your music blasting.

I-10 is a great drive. You can put it on cruise at 90 MPH and not worry about getting pulled over. If you have a big sunroof, you can open it and have a great view of the stars while flying down the highway with your music blasting.
yeahhhhhh, no thanks. tried that once and hit a tractor trailer in the ass. that star gazing put me to sleep.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

90 mph and not looking at the road? Good God....you are going to shit when you center-punch a wild boar at that speed.

Sadly, I was driving 90 on that stretch, but my excuse was I didnt want to be caught out in remote West Texas. Almost ran out of Gas right before Junction, TX.

Same, I hit 120 in the Caddy on that stretch. I did it in the Daytime, I made sure I got from San Antonio to El Paso with the Sun still up.

takes a highway for you girls to get a hundo? shit, give me a 3/4 mile straight stretch on a windy country road and i'll show you a buck 20 in my silveraydo easy.

takes a highway for you girls to get a hundo? shit, give me a 3/4 mile straight stretch on a windy country road and i'll show you a buck 20 in my silveraydo easy.

No. I'm talking about running 100, as in for an extended period of time. I've averaged 100 mph from Winchester to Ashland KY a few times. I've driven 150 in a M3 on the Plains. Shit, I've hit over 100 coming down Cheat Mountain towards Huttonsville...I recommend having big ass brakes and track pads and fluid for that ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT