ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Bowling Green

Would have liked to seen a draw on that 3rd and 7 Fancher threw to the sideline.
Let him try to do something with his feet.

Does Huff call for Fancher? Or is that 100% the OC / Trickett deciding to 1. put him in the game and 2. call drop back pass plays.

Huff bought into his own "I'm from Alabama and Saban, 'its the process'".... not even close. Alabama is "ROLL TIDE" every week. Marshall is "We Are.." if we win. It'll be a mediocre year, because this guy is average at best. AND, he and his wife seem to think that Huntington is the last stop for folks to want to come to school here?

Good luck to em', but we simply are not that good, and Notre Dame may be worse.

Revert back to the "attendance thread", you guys may want to revisit estimations.

Huff bought into his own "I'm from Alabama and Saban, 'its the process'".... not even close. Alabama is "ROLL TIDE" every week. Marshall is "We Are.." if we win. It'll be a mediocre year, because this guy is average at best. AND, he and his wife seem to think that Huntington is the last stop for folks to want to come to school here?

Revert back to the "attendance thread", you guys may want to revisit estimations.
Same old bullshit year after year… play great, get the big head, lay a turd, then some coach speak….I’m tired of it. Won’t see 10,000 at next game

losses like this I tend to blame coaching not having a team ready. Turnover didn’t help which is on the player, so bad all around. Tuck your tail and go win the damn conference!

Where were you last week? Hiding out troll?

“He and his wife…”???? Yep…Definitely troll.

Doyt Stadium has been a house of horrors for thirty years for Marshall. I'd never agree to play there on purpose.
I saw Chad with his family watching the game on the visitor side with us. Can't help but wonder what was going through his mind, watching us lose a game we absolutely shouldn't have lost, in the exact stadium he and the 98 squad also lost to that season.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Really bad loss! With the Herd getting ready to go up 21-0, I thought it was going to be a blow out....the fumble inside the 10, the wheels fell off. I thought it could be competitive in 1st half with the ND hangover, but shocked to loss at BG. Here was my observations -
1. Laborn fumble gave BG hope & woke them up. If we score to go up 21-0, it would have been over.
2. O didn't make any adjustments when they shut down our running game. I didn't understand the dink & dunk passing game.
3. OL struggled vs. the rush (did OL coach resignation play at all?)
4. BG threw all over our secondary. BG QB extended the play and made plays all game
5. Lack of energy, costly turnovers, & lack of adjustments was the reason for the loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: ilmherdfan
Where were you last week? Hiding out troll?
“He and his wife…”???? Yep…Definitely troll.
Last week I was watching. I've seen this all before. I was there when we brought down Clemson, which in my resolution cognition was a win. And we finished the season. I don't get into all the plane crash stuff. I was there too, filling the stadium with the other 250 folks. Life sucks - then you get over it. And you win or lose.

If this team or any others can't play and finish. Then we blame the coach and his players and their compliment and commitment to winning.

Troll? Screw you and what you say on this board. Albeit, miscue. If you or the media can't watch the game(s) and respond to what you just saw or heard.

You then, are an idiot, someone here that "fishes in by trailing a baited line". Which makes you an even lower life individual.

We got our ass beat = and we are not worthy of any Notre Dame victory, or any other.

AND YES - Huff and his wife tried to explain to the world that living in Huntington sucked. Look it up - or listen to it.

He ain't Saban,

We got our ass beat = and we are not worthy of any Notre Dame victory, or any other.

AND YES - Huff and his wife tried to explain to the world that living in Huntington sucked. Look it up - or listen to it.
How are we not worthy of a ND victory when we beat ND, troll?

Yeah I watched what Huff said and what was actually said in the article. They didn’t say it sucked. You’re trying too hard. Take your 14 posts and move on Troll.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT