ADVERTISEMENT

Bravo, Bravo

johns1124

Gold Buffalo
Aug 13, 2004
Nice to see the combination of unchecked immigration, USSR-style re-indoctrination camps, and millennial social-media style mudslinging seems to have worked again.

With the promise of Unicorns, fairies, free college, and beanbags seem again to have won the day. In the last week, I have seen a cornucopia of Democratic demagogues
on tv desperately trying to justify the unjustifiable. The whole Democratic Politburo has represented everyone from Obama, Mush, Harris, and even Hillary sent me an
email trying to justify Gavin's political existence. All while, I have to sit back and watch our newest, and most uninformed residents make a decision that will ultimately
cost me money, security, and happiness in my native state.

Yes, it seems for the moment, at least, the plan of immigrate and replace seems to have worked like a charm. No wonder they are trying it at the National level. With cliche's like:

Elder is Trumpism, Elder is Trump. Huh?

That's like saying the Pope is like Louis Farrakhan.

Do you mean Trump who is an (Alleged) bigoted, racist? That's who Larry Elder is relating to?

Of course, the uneducated sheep fall right in line with that narrative with no questions.

Some of the non-sensical banter I have heard over the last two weeks confirms my belief that our education system needs drastic reform.
No one in their right mind would believe the rhetoric being spewed.

At the end of the day, what surprises me more is the fact that many Independents and Democrats who may sign the petition to remove the Gov. didn't actually follow through. For what reasons is beyond me. In the end, he will face re-election in a year and a half. Not long.

But I do fear for the prevailing mantra that has gripped the state and seems to be pervasive. Not sure how that changes. Left unchecked will grow Nationally. Believe me, they are trying.

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: herdfan06
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT