ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bore 2024

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Who do you root for? San Francissco? Never like them since Joe Montan hit Clark for the pass to beat the Cowobys and when they had Ostrich Neck, Merton Hanks. Plus, they are Californistan.

But, then we have Kermit the Frong Mahomes. I like him though and his style of play. Of course, Mr Pfizer dating Taylor Swift.

Oh, and Usher is halftime entertainment. Since rifle got roughed up, he will miss me thinking about when Usher cut me off at Disney World and I got into with his security detail. I thought he was b list entertainment by now. Must be the black guy turn in the rotation.

Maybe we can get some super some commercials that let me know I’m shitty for being born a white man.

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
THey have made the Green Witch in Wizard of Oz, black.

hahahahaha. The world has become STUPID.

I was going to say that one but at least Dorthy was still white.

It supposed to be a version from the view of the witch. They added homosexuality, and made it something I will never watch.

It has nothing to do with homophobia, (huge Game of Thrones fan) it's because it's an insult to the classic.

I hate when they change shit to be woke.

It supposed to be a version from the view of the witch. They added homosexuality, and made it something I will never watch.

It has nothing to do with homophobia, (huge Game of Thrones fan) it's because it's an insult to the classic.

I hate when they change shit to be woke.
You do know there's a broadway play called wicked that the movie will be based on right?

Bud Light was doing their best to get back to their old style advertising and recruiting Post Malone. I rarely ever drank it before and couldn't care less with them trying to save face, but curious as to how effective it's going to be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT