ADVERTISEMENT

Breath of fresh air.

Archetype XLIV

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 20, 2007
Since putting a stop to Greed's presence, the collective intelligence of the board has noticeably risen. Meaningful dialogue, insightful thoughts, and the absence of copy/paste spam now characterize every thread. It feels like a refreshing change, and I find myself wishing I had taken this step sooner.

Big Country's wisdom has proven itself over time. It's a shame that not more people heed his words, or perhaps even those of his dog. Perhaps we're witnessing the dawn of a new era on this forum, where a preference for elevated thinking emerges. It all began with murox standing in a bike lane in California – almost like the butterfly effect in action.

Last edited:
Amen.

I did this to Greed some time ago as well...
Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

Since putting a stop to Greed's presence, the collective intelligence of the board has noticeably risen. Meaningful dialogue, insightful thoughts, and the absence of copy/paste spam now characterize every thread. It feels like a refreshing change, and I find myself wishing I had taken this step sooner.

Big Country's wisdom has proven itself over time. It's a shame that not more people heed his words, or perhaps even those of his dog. Perhaps we're witnessing the dawn of a new era on this forum, where a preference for elevated thinking emerges. It all began with murox standing in a bike lane in California – almost like the butterfly effect in action.
sddefault.jpg

I strongly advocate that everybody follow suit and put him on ignore. That’s the only way to save the message board at this point.

If you’re wavering, do a trial run. Commit to it for a week then see for yourself how much better the board is. You’ll never turn back.

Then (and here’s the real kicker), we stop mentioning him altogether…either directly or indirectly. He doesn’t exist anymore.

I strongly advocate that everybody follow suit and put him on ignore. That’s the only way to save the message board at this point.

If you’re wavering, do a trial run. Commit to it for a week then see for yourself how much better the board is. You’ll never turn back.
hqdefault.jpg

I understand your reasoning for placing Benedict on ignore, but I just can't do it. I'm against cancel culture that Benedict supports, so I simply can't cancel Benedict.

Reactions: 30CAT
I understand your reasoning for placing Benedict on ignore, but I just can't do it. I'm against cancel culture that Benedict supports, so I simply can't cancel Benedict.
I felt this way as well, but interactions with him lost all meaning when it's the same posts spamming every thread. No meaningful dialogue, nothing.

Reactions: 30CAT
I felt this way as well, but interactions with him lost all meaning when it's the same posts spamming every thread. No meaningful dialogue, nothing.
Yet, can't stop posting about me. Conclusion: arche is a triggered snowflake trumptard.

Only reason Fever ranks lower than Greed is because he ripped that guy off.

He is like one of those crazy women but worse.

He’s nothing more than a bot that spams the board. If he was just an average leftist it would be fun owning him on here. Anybody whose sole purpose is to ruin the board doesn’t deserve to be on here. Quite frankly, this is the fault of the moderators who are too gutless to ban him.

He’s nothing more than a bot that spams the board. If he was just an average leftist it would be fun owning him on here. Anybody whose sole purpose is to ruin the board doesn’t deserve to be on here. Quite frankly, this is the fault of the moderators who are too gutless to ban him.
hqdefault.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT