ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Jenner

I like the fact that we now accept the notion someone can choose their gender. **** it. I think we should be allowed to choose our species.
I like dogs. I relate with them. In my heart, I think I'm really a dog. Think I'll run around naked pissing on everything that belongs to me. Hell, I may start sniffing people's asses. Since I believe I'm a dog, it's OK and no one should say anything about it or that person is a bigot.

Reactions: WVinUSAF
I like the fact that we now accept the notion someone can choose their gender. **** it. I think we should be allowed to choose our species.
I like dogs. I relate with them. In my heart, I think I'm really a dog. Think I'll run around naked pissing on everything that belongs to me. Hell, I may start sniffing people's asses. Since I believe I'm a dog, it's OK and no one should say anything about it or that person is a bigot.

Picard-facepalm.jpg

Logically, my premise is no more absurd than the notion of someone born a male "identifying" more with being a female. This has nothing to do with being homosexual or straight. Your gender is your gender. The only people that should even remotely have an argument as to choice in this regard would be a hermaphrodite. If you have a cock, you are a man. If you have a vagina you are a female.

Logically, my premise is no more absurd than the notion of someone born a male "identifying" more with being a female. This has nothing to do with being homosexual or straight. Your gender is your gender. The only people that should even remotely have an argument as to choice in this regard would be a hermaphrodite. If you have a cock, you are a man. If you have a vagina you are a female.

Logically? I'm not sure you know the meaning of that, moron.

If you want to go around acting like a dog without breaking the law or hurting anyone, I have no problem with that. Pissing on things in pubic and sniffing people's asses without their consent would be illegal so that wouldn't fit the requirements.

Based on your attempt at logic, it seems like you already have started your conversion to a four-legged friend.

Perhaps my example was a bit extreme. I enjoy hyperbole. As for which one of us is a moron, I can definitively say I've never: (1) bought a cell phone on Craigslist from someone named "Taz"; (2) given a hotel room to someone without getting paid up front; or (3) brought a convicted felon/con-artist home with me to steal my stuff. I stand by my position that one cannot choose their gender/sex (I refuse to buy in to the notion created by sociologists in the 60s that these are separate and distinct concepts).

How is he choosing his gender? They can't even make it all work right. It's pretty much just a sterilization process.

I really couldn't care less what he or she is and does as long as they don't cancel any baseball games for it.

. As for which one of us is a moron, I can definitively say I've never: (1) bought a cell phone on Craigslist from someone named "Taz";

Which I had my money returned and still kept the phone, meaning I got a phone for free.

(2) given a hotel room to someone without getting paid up front; ).

Which I was paid for . . .

thunder cat said:
(3) brought a convicted felon/con-artist home with me to steal my stuff.

Which I received a blowjob and reverse cowgirl for.

Sounds like you're still the moron, dogboy.

I have never been comfortable with the standard "It doesn't hurt anybody" being the baseline for right and wrong.

That is a pretty subjective measuring stick.

When a man comes out as transgender (using this as an example) and he leaves his wife and kids to be himself would we really say he (now she) did not "hurt anybody" in her self-actualization?

I have never been comfortable with the standard "It doesn't hurt anybody" being the baseline for right and wrong.

That is a pretty subjective measuring stick.

When a man comes out as transgender (using this as an example) and he leaves his wife and kids to be himself would we really say he (now she) did not "hurt anybody" in her self-actualization?

Who is leaving their kids?

If a husband and wife fall out of love and separate, does that equate to leaving their kids?

Let's stick with the example I used. Is it a victimless act when a husband becomes a woman?

(There are a billion examples of a wife or (most often) a husband abandoning their children for selfish reasons, whether they be gay or transgender or whatever)

Even though those things all worked out for you, given the amount of time, energy, and effort you had to expend for that to happen, I'm still inclined to call the decisions that put you in those positions questionable at best.

As for my initial post - as ridiculous as it was (which was kind of the point) - the underlying logic still applies. The notion that we can pick and choose WHAT we are from a biological standpoint (not who, mind you) is absurd. In a scientific context, what is the genetic advantage of such a choice? There is none. And that doesn't even take into account the moral and religious implications of such matters. In short, I can no more choose to be a woman than I can to be a dog, the moon, an airplane, or whatever else I "identify" with. I waa born a caucasian male, and will remain one, regardless of how I act, choose to love, or "feel" inside.

Last edited:
Even though those things all worked out for you, given the amount of time, energy, and effort you had to expend for that to happen, I'm still inclined to call the decisions that put you in those positions questionable at best.

As for my initial post - as ridiculous as it was (which was kind of the point) - the underlying logic still applies. The notion that we can pick and choose WHAT we are from a biological standpoint (not who, mind you) is absurd. In a scientific context, what is the genetic advantage of such a choice? There is none. And that doesn't even take into account the moral and religious implications of such matters. In short, I can no more choose to be a woman than I can to be a dog, the moon, an airplane, or whatever else I "identify" with. I wacaucasian caucasian male, and will remain one, regardless of how I act, choose to love, or "feel" inside.

You know, basically I agree with this. I identify with Brad Pitt, doesn't make me Brad Pitt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT