ADVERTISEMENT

California exodus continues as conservative states attract blue-state residents: Report

Losing population and its middle class.

Ranks #1 in lost population.

That's superiority.

Do you claim California residency
My state income taxes are paid to California. Theyā€™re a nightmare to deal with on that. The IRS sent them notice that my 2021 return was sent to a CA address even though CA only received partial income taxes that year since I lived out of state that year. They demanded proof that I didnā€™t live all year in California since I had multiple properties here under my name. In turn, I demanded that they prove that I lived in California the entire year, especially considering that they have access to property records and received taxes from my properties.

They claimed that the IRS allows states to ask for proof from tax payers and the burden is on me. I didnā€™t feel like wasting my time challenging that.

My license is not in California though. My license is in a state I havenā€™t lived in for 14+ years. I have one car with a Texas plate and two with California plates. Registering cars annually in California is expensive.

My state income taxes are paid to California. Theyā€™re a nightmare to deal with on that. The IRS sent them notice that my 2021 return was sent to a CA address even though CA only received partial income taxes that year since I lived out of state that year. They demanded proof that I didnā€™t live all year in California since I had multiple properties here under my name. In turn, I demanded that they prove that I lived in California the entire year, especially considering that they have access to property records and received taxes from my properties.

They claimed that the IRS allows states to ask for proof from tax payers and the burden is on me. I didnā€™t feel like wasting my time challenging that.

My license is not in California though. My license is in a state I havenā€™t lived in for 14+ years. I have one car with a Texas plate and two with California plates. Registering cars annually in California is expensive.
So you are driving your cars illegally and have illegal ID to avoid some of the cost of California? Where are you registered to vote and where do you vote?

So you are driving your cars illegally
By having one with Texas license plates? No, not really.

have illegal ID to avoid some of the cost of California?

My license expires in July 2025. I paid for that full period, so unless they are going to reimburse me for the last year, then they can eat a dick. I've been pulled over probably 6-10 times in those 14 years, and it's never been an issue.

to avoid some of the cost of California?

That's not the reason at all. Last week, I had to pay $465 for registration renewal for a California vehicle. That vehicle hasn't had an updated sticker on it for quite a while. I believe that plate shows stickers that expired more than a year ago. I have the stickers in the glove compartment, but I just haven't taken the time to put them on the vehicle.

where do you vote?

Other than for Playmate of the year, I've never voted.

By having one with Texas license plates? No, not really.

My license expires in July 2025. I paid for that full period, so unless they are going to reimburse me for the last year, then they can eat a dick. I've been pulled over probably 6-10 times in those 14 years, and it's never been an issue.

That's not the reason at all. Last week, I had to pay $465 for registration renewal for a California vehicle. That vehicle hasn't had an updated sticker on it for quite a while. I believe that plate shows stickers that expired more than a year ago. I have the stickers in the glove compartment, but I just haven't taken the time to put them on the vehicle.

Other than for Playmate of the year, I've never voted.
Most states have a requirement to switch residency in a certain time period.

Oath breaker complaining about morals while supporting and defending a convicted felon for president. That's rich.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT