ADVERTISEMENT

California fast food job losses are MALARKEY

A couple of weeks ago, I came across a graph showing the industry's job losses and debunking just about everything Crispy Lips has tried arguing. I thought I saved the graph, but like the ethics for deplorables, it is nowhere to be found.

A couple of weeks ago, I came across a graph showing the industry's job losses and debunking just about everything Crispy Lips has tried arguing. I thought I saved the graph, but like the ethics for deplorables, it is nowhere to be found.
Economics lie!

I don't eat fast food. Now that I'm back in my amish wife's territory, I'm eating that damn good bologna, jalapeno jarred eggs, cheese, and some scrapple on crispy toast.

Good stuff on the porch tonight. Cranking kid rock and some Memphis blues. Old lady goes to bed early tonight, I'm rubbing one off right here by the bird bath.

We're you the one on here who said it should be a consumption tax?
No, I said consumption tax should be a bigger factor. Things like tax money going to schools even though I don't have children shouldn't be a consumption tax. Education is good for society, and even though I don't have direct use of that education provided by the government, being a part of society means I benefit from an educated public. It's something most of you in red states don't get the benefit of since your states are so poorly educated.

I just had another "luxury" fast food dinner . . . for $7. The audacity for a $5 fast food "luxury" dinner and then another one for $7. I can't believe how absurdly high those prices are for a dinner. That damn $20 minimum wage!

Brilliant Trump proposed eliminating all income taxes when he spoke to his fellow deplorable politicians yesterday.
You know we went about 140 years without having them, right?

The government is just like the guy that keeps getting promotions and raises but never manages to save a dime. If they tax everyone 95% they would still run a deficit.

I REALLY need some trump chum !!!
Dp-jJX.gif

Was anyone including the former President charged with insurrection? Or is Greed lying again? Well more accurately, is Greed just repeating lies/propaganda that he is fed?
Just spitting out what Rachel Maddow and Manderson Pooper tell him.

Was anyone including the former President charged with insurrection? Or is Greed lying again? Well more accurately, is Greed just repeating lies/propaganda that he is fed?
Have you been formally charged with stupidity? Whether you've been charged or not, you're guilty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT