ADVERTISEMENT

Camden Park

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
I was wanting to go this year. Anybody get to go this year?

I would recommend it for other people, but the day I wanted to go it started raining. It was kind of cold. Then I thought about how every ride probably would have to wait in line with a bunch of people. That made me say to hell with it and go sit at the Gallipolis, I mean Robert C. Byrd Locks instead.

Sat up there and shuffled a deck of cards for nothing and watched clouds pass by in the northern sky.

The best thing about them is how it says DODGEM on the building. The way the letters are arranged and everything. I'm enamored with it if it's the same as it's always been.

In my old age, I'm just going back to how I was when I was a kid. Enamored with stuff that looks a certain way. I used to put Angel Soft toilet paper on the sidewalk and walk back and forth staring at it. All because I was enamored with whatever picture they had on it. Once you opened it, I had very little interest in it. Especially back then being so damn constipated.

The best thing about them is how it says DODGEM on the building. The way the letters are arranged and everything. I'm enamored with it if it's the same as it's always been.

In my old age, I'm just going back to how I was when I was a kid. Enamored with stuff that looks a certain way. I used to put Angel Soft toilet paper on the sidewalk and walk back and forth staring at it. All because I was enamored with whatever picture they had on it. Once you opened it, I had very little interest in it. Especially back then being so damn constipated.
You really were a small handful of life choices from becoming the Bukowski of our time.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT