ADVERTISEMENT

Can We Stop With the Covid Theater?

Screenshot-20220218-093633-Instagram.jpg

Still ended up fussing and fighting yesterday over the damn masks. Somebody here thinks they actually do something.

He saw petri dish experiments where fewer particles got in if the person wore a mask. Some particles still got in, but since it wasn't as many that means it's worth wearing the mask.

I asked whether or not the few would still cause illness. "I don't know, so you need 100% proof that it wouldn't?"

So he was OK with doing something that may help, but had no clue if it was for certain that it did.

Good for him. I'll be damned if I'm going to suffocate myself for something that may not (does not) do a damn thing.

Still ended up fussing and fighting yesterday over the damn masks. Somebody here thinks they actually do something.

He saw petri dish experiments where fewer particles got in if the person wore a mask. Some particles still got in, but since it wasn't as many that means it's worth wearing the mask.

I asked whether or not the few would still cause illness. "I don't know, so you need 100% proof that it wouldn't?"

So he was OK with doing something that may help, but had no clue if it was for certain that it did.

Good for him. I'll be damned if I'm going to suffocate myself for something that may not (does not) do a damn thing.
It's not all bad. Joy Behar said she was going to wear a mask in perpetuity.

That's a victory for us all.

These crack me up, because I'm pretty sure the fruit on the left resembles a young version of Ignored Member.

I think he finally changed his profile pic from that gay Spider-Man themed party he threw, but that's pretty much what Ignored Member looks like.
You're an idiot and liar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT