ADVERTISEMENT

Cartel Extorting a Rhode Island School

I am more concerned with an assistant principal having such poor grammar.
It must be odd for you hanging around cool rappers and folks like that.

On one hand you want to be cool, hang out, sell them a song, and get a picture. On the other hand do you correct them when they speak?

Are you like Mrs Cleaver in Airplane interpreting the jive talk?

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
It must be odd for you hanging around cool rappers and folks like that.

On one hand you want to be cool, hang out, sell them a song, and get a picture. On the other hand do you correct them when they speak?

Are you like Mrs Cleaver in Airplane interpreting the jive talk?
There’s a difference between a music artist talking in a social setting compared to an academic leader sending out company wide communication. If you can’t understand the difference between those things, then you should probably avoid doing taxes for other people.

There’s a difference between a music artist talking in a social setting compared to an academic leader sending out company wide communication. If you can’t understand the difference between those things, then you should probably avoid doing taxes for other people.
Herdman is referring to the countless times you have acted like a prick, trying to correct everyone's grammar on here. I know it, you know it, and so does everyone else.

Truth be told, you wouldn't dare say anything to those rappers because they and their entourage would stomp a mud puddle in you.

academic leader sending out company wide communication

*To be grammatically correct your sentence should say"a company wide communication" since you referenced a specific email.

However because you aren't the sharpest knife in a drawer no matter how much you want us to think you are, I find it funny you referred to a high school as a "company". Shouldn't you have said "a school wide communication"?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT