ADVERTISEMENT

Catching on yet? Epstein list includes CIA Director

I went back and re-listened to the 3 hour Epstein documentary podcast MartyrMade (Jocko Willink's co host on their unraveling podcast).

This whole thing just stinks to high heaven. Even if Epstein was funneling 1-2% AUM fees (or 2 and 20 or whatever fee schedule is typical) on his hedge funds the money he had (70 million property in NY, a huge place in Arizona, and Epstein island) far outpaces his revenue.

The dude was an intelligence asset I'm convinced.

I went back and re-listened to the 3 hour Epstein documentary podcast MartyrMade (Jocko Willink's co host on their unraveling podcast).

This whole thing just stinks to high heaven. Even if Epstein was funneling 1-2% AUM fees (or 2 and 20 or whatever fee schedule is typical) on his hedge funds the money he had (70 million property in NY, a huge place in Arizona, and Epstein island) far outpaces his revenue.

Have you notice that he was running this big sex ring with underage victims, yet no charges on anyone? Why was this guy meeting with the CIA director? Bizarre stuff. He was working with someone and likely compromized people. College professors? How would they have the money or influence to be running in those circles?

Reactions: 19MU88
Have you notice that he was running this big sex ring with underage victims, yet no charges on anyone? Why was this guy meeting with the CIA director? Bizarre stuff. He was working with someone and likely compromized people. College professors? How would they have the money or influence to be running in those circles?

I believe he had a big role in MIT money funneling....that's how the college professors tie in. Even though often their take-home pay isn't a ton, some of those professors have massive grants to fund their labs. Grant money can flow in from the government or industry, the institution takes their cut, then it goes into the lab.

In addition, many college professors may not make as much money but they can shape culture and thought. Policy eventually is down stream from culture. There is power in the college campus that exceeds revenue.

I've thought that for several years.

Definitely has an odor somewhat similar to American Made. Dude was doing tons of illegal stuff but was protected because of who he was doing it for.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Bill Clinton flew on Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet, what, 26 times?

clinton-epstein-maxwell-white-house-1-scaled.jpg

Reactions: 19MU88
If Epstein was just a wealthy pervert, I'm the King of Spain.

Dude was Mossad. And Mossad killed him.

And Robert Maxwell was like his own soveriegn country. Countries came to him for money and laundering. He didn't need countries help, they needed him....

And he just "fell off his yacht" is how he died.

yeah, sure.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
CIA has played us since its inception. It is what it is.
It's wise to think of the CIA as two different organizations. One is comprised of patriots dedicated to helping protect America, the other is some shady motherfvckers. Unfortunately, the latter group overlaps the former group, it's not a flow chart thing, and the shady motherfvckers are convinced that they too are patriots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT