ADVERTISEMENT

CCU

Jartard

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 29, 2019
CCU has probably the best QB we play all season, but thankfully he lost most of his weapons from last year. They have one receiver that sort of stands out, and he’s a transfer from Ga State. Our pass rush is going to be key for us, and I believe our DL is better than their OL. I’d like to think that even our inept offense can run the ball on their defense. Definitely a winnable game, but we have also shown the ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Yet. We stand at 4-3 and in the middle of an East race amongst a bunch of solid football teams.
Yet you’re happy with where we are right now. Those of us “not true” fans understand that we should be undefeated and not making excuses like you do constantly. Two of those four wins are against teams where you would be one of the bigger guys on the team our LONE conf win our offense struggled to get first downs going 3 and out on over 50% of our possessions. Yep you’re right all is well we should be lucky that Marshall let’s US watch them

We should be "undefeated"... but no one thought we should/would be undefeated at this point at the beginning of the season. Talk about moving the goalposts.

Listen, I am not "happy" with how the offense is playing at all, but the fact remains, many on here were predicting a blowout loss this week and it didn't happen. I'll take it. I'm not "happy" with many of the coaching decisions and the play-calling. But I'll take the win and compliment the players for continuing to fight and work for a win.

Yet you’re happy with where we are right now. Those of us “not true” fans understand that we should be undefeated and not making excuses like you do constantly. Two of those four wins are against teams where you would be one of the bigger guys on the team our LONE conf win our offense struggled to get first downs going 3 and out on over 50% of our possessions. Yep you’re right all is well we should be lucky that Marshall let’s US watch them

interesting. That’s what you take from my reply. Alright then.

We match up well against Coastal. They have trouble stopping the run and thr pass rush can get to their qb. Very good qb.

They can score a lot of points...

We should be "undefeated"... but no one thought we should/would be undefeated at this point at the beginning of the season. Talk about moving the goalposts.

Listen, I am not "happy" with how the offense is playing at all, but the fact remains, many on here were predicting a blowout loss this week and it didn't happen. I'll take it. I'm not "happy" with many of the coaching decisions and the play-calling. But I'll take the win and compliment the players for continuing to fight and work for a win.

Be honest though, most believed, and reasonably so, that we would be 6-1 or 5-2 with Louisiana being the pivot game in the record. Beating Notre Dame showed we had the talent to be 7-0, but we aren’t, we are 4-3.

Be honest though, most believed, and reasonably so, that we would be 6-1 or 5-2 with Louisiana being the pivot game in the record. Beating Notre Dame showed we had the talent to be 7-0, but we aren’t, we are 4-3.
Yes. After the ND win I thought we could be 5-2 at this point. We are 4-3. Undefeated was never a scenario I thought would be the case.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT