ADVERTISEMENT

Charles You Need

As bad as his coaching has been ..Saban gets 4 and 5 star players and a sold out stadium . It would help if Marshall had better fan support. So many empty seats.

ouch. Easy now super fan. That’s not how it works here.

At Marshall you have to win first then fans will say they will come. Then they will. But only if the opponent is good, the weather is perfect, its the perfect kickoff time, if they dont have to work, if the church isn’t having a brownie festival, or any other random reason

Reactions: KellyGreenAlumni
All the “welfare football” demand again. Some unnamed “they” are supposed to provide MU sports to you at the price you want to pay.

Doesn’t work that way.

At Marshall you have to win first then fans will say they will come. Then they will. But only if the opponent is good, the weather is perfect, its the perfect kickoff time, if they dont have to work, if the church isn’t having a brownie festival, or any other random reason
The sun belt is very good football conference and no cupcakes in it like conference usa was. It is tough top to bottom. It is the ticket prices keeps them away. Huff had made a mistake in passing too much . They are a running team now with a back who runs like a pro a big oline that cant pass block . Huff has to stop taking him out to rest every time they get a drive going. That long pass they tried after halftime was a dumb call. They were running the ball and wearing Louisana down . That was the biggest play of the game.

Hahahahha well A-ARON has found his one supporter in the mental midget oldie. Stick to clogging your arteries with your shitty food and posting about it on social media

Hahahahha well A-ARON has found his one supporter in the mental midget oldie. Stick to clogging your arteries with your shitty food and posting about it on social media
I dont eat that kind of food or post about it so I suppose you are talking about ARON

I buy season tickets every year. Do I use all the time ? NO because I am not driving three hours each way to watch a bad product. If after ND they would have showed a pulse the stadium would have had alot more butts in the seats Wed night. Now after JMU kills them it will be worse.

Do I want us to win, yes.
Will I continue to go to the games even if we don’t, yes.

Most people don’t enjoy watching a play with poor acting, or listening to a singer that is off key. Watching our offense is like watching a band with all of the instruments out of tune. It’s unenjoyable to the point of being painful.

How anyone can get on people for not paying money to be depressed is beyond me.

The sun belt is very good football conference and no cupcakes in it like conference usa was. It is tough top to bottom. It is the ticket prices keeps them away. Huff had made a mistake in passing too much . They are a running team now with a back who runs like a pro a big oline that cant pass block . Huff has to stop taking him out to rest every time they get a drive going. That long pass they tried after halftime was a dumb call. They were running the ball and wearing Louisana down . That was the biggest play of the game.
I knew we were doomed after the INT on our first series after the half. Laborn can't run the ball every time. He'll be worn out by game 8. The ratio of run to pass Wednesday was 44 run and 22 pass. Want to guess who ran 66% of those 44? The other 2 RBs are good for 2 yard losses or a sweep that doesn't pan out. Add in an OL that can't block, and you've got problems. One more thing: the qbs in WVU vs. Baylor seemed to drop back about 10 yds from the line. Ours drops back 2 yds from the shotgun and the pocket collapses. IMO, we're doomed.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I buy season tickets every year. Do I use all the time ? NO because I am not driving three hours each way to watch a bad product. If after ND they would have showed a pulse the stadium would have had alot more butts in the seats Wed night. Now after JMU kills them it will be worse.
Marshall might surprise you against JMU if they run the ball more and JMU takes them for granted. Two of those losses were to underrated teams in Troy and Louisana. Lousiana has a very good pass defense and there are no cupcakes in this league.

I knew we were doomed after the INT on our first series after the half. Laborn can't run the ball every time. He'll be worn out by game 8. The ratio of run to pass Wednesday was 44 run and 22 pass. Want to guess who ran 66% of those 44? The other 2 RBs are good for 2 yard losses or a sweep that doesn't pan out. Add in an OL that can't block, and you've got problems. One more thing: the qbs in WVU vs. Baylor seemed to drop back about 10 yds from the line. Ours drops back 2 yds from the shotgun and the pocket collapses. IMO, we're doomed.
I agree entirely that Marshall QB s need to drop back farther. No Laborn cannot run every down and that is why they need to put Fancher in at QB as he can run. Also in the first half especially a time out could be called to rest Laborn instead of taking him out in the middle of a drive. Laborn is a man and I dont think he would wear out as quick as you think. He is a pro runner and the others run like freshman do. We need to run the ball more and wear down the defense as our line is big if not great.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Marshall might surprise you against JMU if they run the ball more and JMU takes them for granted. Two of those losses were to underrated teams in Troy and Louisana. Lousiana has a very good pass defense and there are no cupcakes in this league.
I seriously doubt that JMU takes us for granted. This is their first year at this level and already nationally ranked. A Herd upset would be sweet but I think JMU will be ready.

We’ve gotten worse each week. We couldn’t beat Louisiana at home playing with their backup QB and RB.

JMU will beat us by at least 17. They are legit.

We are easy to beat. Stack the box on 1st and 2nd down to stop the run and the 2 yard WR screens. Once it’s 3rd and long, bring one extra rusher and it’s a sack.

In the last 2 FBS games we have scored 3 TDs total.

We’ve gotten worse each week. We couldn’t beat Louisiana at home playing with their backup QB and RB.

We are easy to beat. Stack the box on 1st and 2nd down to stop the run and the 2 yard WR screens. Once it’s 3rd and long, bring one extra rusher and it’s a sack.

Man we’re good!😂

No need to even stack the box with how bad our line is

And less than 210 passing yards at a overall completion rate approaching 70%.
As those old Guiness commercials would say, "Brilliant."

And less than 210 passing yards at a overall completion rate approaching 70%.
As those old Guiness commercials would say, "Brilliant."
Our defense is still strong and a different QB could make a difference. Every team in this conference is legit.

People need to let go of "they played with their backup". He had a good game, but for most of the game the defense kept us within a TD of taking the lead and they only gave up 23 points.

The only reason we lost is because we could not score. Other than BGSU the defense to this point deserves absolutely no criticism for losses. And even then if Laborn doesn't fumble twice we win that game going away. His first fumble prevented us from going 21-0 which probably would have broken their backs given what had happened the week prior. The second one would have been a TD and probably gets us right in that game.

We are 3-3 and headed toward 3-9 solely because our offense is absolutely horrible. If we even have an average middle of the road offense we're undefeated right now.

Don’t disagree at all Bleeds. I wasn’t putting any of the blame on the defense. Offense is killing us and special teams isn’t helping any either.

I still contend that something is going on. You don’t go from beating Notre Dame to what we’ve become without some sort of internal disfunction.

BAHAHAHA! Before you go and create a Hall of Justice for Supafan Friends with Oldie you might want to venture over to Pullman and read his nonsensical posts.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard

CCU IS 6-0 and playing their homecoming game. They may have 12K fans in a 21K seat stadium. Yeah, Marshall fans suck.

Do I want us to win, yes.
Will I continue to go to the games even if we don’t, yes.
You are a real and true fan some of the other people on here want winners all the time . Look this is the sunbelt its a football league and a tough league top to bottom . We have to stick with the Herd if they need a little catching up to do here. Admittedly the coaches have made some mistakes but putting the team down constantly does not help to getting them better. This is not conference usa.

You are a real and true fan some of the other people on here want winners all the time . Look this is the sunbelt its a football league and a tough league top to bottom . We have to stick with the Herd if they need a little catching up to do here. Admittedly the coaches have made some mistakes but putting the team down constantly does not help to getting them better. This is not conference usa.
The coach and offense wouldn't look any better. The conference we play in is irrelevant to the struggles we're seeing offensively.

Reactions: Jartard
The coach and offense wouldn't look any better. The conference we play in is irrelevant to the struggles we're seeing offensively.
Cusa isn't that much worse than the sunbelt this year. Now after all those aac teams move on there will be a big difference. I agree with you. We looked like trash against GW so it wouldn't matter who we are playing.

Huff was hired to get us “over the hump”. Huff can’t even get us up to the hump. We have regressed the past 2 seasons. The return on investment for the HC looks like my portfolio at the moment, headed in the wrong direction. Hopefully Spears doesn’t let this experiment go on and on.

Huff was hired to get us “over the hump”. Huff can’t even get us up to the hump. We have regressed the past 2 seasons. The return on investment for the HC looks like my portfolio at the moment, headed in the wrong direction. Hopefully Spears doesn’t let this experiment go on and on.
I think it only goes to next season and if it’s more of the same then it ends abruptly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT