ADVERTISEMENT

Chase Litton Signs with Seattle

Just looked up Seattle's roster and noticed Jim Zorn is their HC and Mike Riley is their OC. As a lifelong Redskins fan who spent a large portion of his childhood in Nebraska, it's almost as if someone threw those two together to give me nightmares.

Good news for Chase is Seattle only has one other QB currently on their roster (Brandon Silvers who played Troy).

Just looked up Seattle's roster and noticed Jim Zorn is their HC and Mike Riley is their OC. As a lifelong Redskins fan who spent a large portion of his childhood in Nebraska, it's almost as if someone threw those two together to give me nightmares.

Good news for Chase is Seattle only has one other QB currently on their roster (Brandon Silvers who played Troy).

Oh god...Jim Zorn...

#FireBruceAllen

I wonder if Kapernic (sp?) considered playing in that league just to prove he could still play, not just throw, but actually play QB again?

I wonder if Kapernic (sp?) considered playing in that league just to prove he could still play, not just throw, but actually play QB again?

That dude could be playing in the NFL today if he wanted to. Would he be QB1 on a Super Bowl contender making $16 million a year? Nope, and that's the deal-breaker.

All this madness had nothing to do with police brutality, and everything to do with him getting benched for Blaine Gabbert, and being told his next contract would be a third of what his last one was. So he grew out his fro and changed the narrative from "over-valued talent in decline" to "blacklisted civil rights martyr."

Just ask his rich, white parents.

That dude could be playing in the NFL today if he wanted to. Would he be QB1 on a Super Bowl contender making $16 million a year? Nope, and that's the deal-breaker.

All this madness had nothing to do with police brutality, and everything to do with him getting benched for Blaine Gabbert, and being told his next contract would be a third of what his last one was. So he grew out his fro and changed the narrative from "over-valued talent in decline" to "blacklisted civil rights martyr."

That is exactly what he is about.

So he took a knee originally due to being benched/being told his contract would be less? Brilliant analysis.

Reactions: jmillj
Yes, basically. He was pissed about being benched. That is when it started.

You deplorables and your revisionist history.
He was benched for Gabbert in week nine of 2015. Gabbert went on to start the final nine games of 2015, and Kap didn’t take a knee.

Kap didn’t first take a knee until the following year - August 26, 2016 to be exact, in a pre-season game. So you’re telling me he waited almost a full year and the following season to complain about having been benched even though it happened a year prior and 9-10 games earlier?

More brilliant analysis by the board deplorables.

In reality, he started kneeling after a series of highly publicized police incidents involving black males. It has nothing to do with him having been benched the previous year and many, many games earlier.

You deplorables and your revisionist history.
He was benched for Gabbert in week nine of 2015. Gabbert went on to start the final nine games of 2015, and Kap didn’t take a knee.

Kap didn’t first take a knee until the following year - August 26, 2016 to be exact, in a pre-season game. So you’re telling me he waited almost a full year and the following season to complain about having been benched even though it happened a year prior and 9-10 games earlier?

More brilliant analysis by the board deplorables.

In reality, he started kneeling after a series of highly publicized police incidents involving black males. It has nothing to do with him having been benched the previous year and many, many games earlier.
Exactly. He wasn't the starter anymore and did the kneeling stuff until the next year when he learned he wasn't the main man anymore. If he was so concerned about black oppression why didn't he do it before? He flipped his lid when he didn't get his way.

Exactly. He wasn't the starter anymore and did the kneeling stuff until the next year when he learned he wasn't the main man anymore. If he was so concerned about black oppression why didn't he do it before? He flipped his lid when he didn't get his way.

You claim that it started when he became pissed for being benched. He was benched for the entire half of the previous year. You’re telling me that he waited 10 games and 10 months to decide to do something about being pissed? Again, brilliant analysis.

You claim that it started when he became pissed for being benched. He was benched for the entire half of the previous year. You’re telling me that he waited 10 games and 10 months to decide to do something about being pissed? Again, brilliant analysis.
Yes
When he realized he wasn't going to be the starter in fall camp.

So he took a knee originally due to being benched/being told his contract would be less? Brilliant analysis.
Correction - he didn't take a knee. His protest began as him simply refusing to get up from the bench and join his teammates during the anthem. Other players came up with the "taking a knee" form of the protest as a way of mitigating the offensiveness of it, and Kaepernick followed suit.

Correction - he didn't take a knee. His protest began as him simply refusing to get up from the bench and join his teammates during the anthem. Other players came up with the "taking a knee" form of the protest as a way of mitigating the offensiveness of it, and Kaepernick followed suit.

You realize that your correction is further proving your argument wrong, right? Now, you're claiming that his taking of a knee was a way of joining others doing the same thing, but he was doing it for different reasons than they were? Again, brilliant analysis, guys.

Deliberately misconstrues your post to allow himself a slight angle on half an argument.

No, he began his protest by refusing to stand. Other players who joined him in it, some stood and raised fists, some held hands, some kneeled. Kneeling, over time, became the preferred method because it was not as offensive.

I want you to know I typed that as slowly as possible, so hopefully you might understand it.

Now write me back literally explaining to me how the speed with which I typed it won't affect anything, and insulting me for being such an idiot. Your shit is so tired.

No, he began his protest by refusing to stand. Other players who joined him in it, some stood and raised fists, some held hands, some kneeled. Kneeling, over time, became the preferred method because it was not as offensive.

I want you to know I typed that as slowly as possible, so hopefully you might understand it.

Now write me back literally explaining to me how the speed with which I typed it won't affect anything, and insulting me for being such an idiot. Your shit is so tired.

And again, you’re still arguing that Kap was doing the exact same thing as the others (protesting the anthem), but Kap was initially doing it for a different reason (mad that he wasn’t starting) compared with the others. That’s quite a strong accusation to make with absolutely no evidence. It’s a pretty fvcking dumb accusation considering he had been benched nearly a year and 10 games earlier.

And let's remember that his protests were over the false narrative of things such as "Hands up, don't shoot".

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT