ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING Chase Litton...

I wish Chase nothing but the best in this effort. It is far more than just showing off his skill set. They will ask him a lot of tough questions about his background and probe into his past issues. I hope he is prepared for the meatgrinder that will go though.

http://www.steinbergsports.com/current-clients/

These are Leigh's current clients. He isn't the super agent he was in the 90's. The two first round qbs are nice, neither were the top qbs in their respective classes. Steinberg didn't get chase invited to the combine.

Just because he got an invite to the combine does not mean he is a shoe in for the draft. There are at least 6 QB's who will go in the first two rounds. He has to work his butt off there to even get a shot in the late rounds.

...and somewhere...Sam C has choked a puppy.
I imagine another will be choked if Chase makes the draft.

what does he have to do with anything?
Not a lot. Well, maybe a little - Devine was a backup at Marshall that never saw the playing surface, but he got some looks from NFL teams and was even signed for training camp by the Seahawks (and a year later, the Redskins), mostly on the basis of his measurables (6'3, 225lb).

Litton put up good numbers at Marshall, but was inconsistent, and this has caused many folks to question why he's left early for the NFL. Defenders of his decision point out that his measurables alone (6'6, 230lb) make him a legitimate NFL prospect.

Just interesting to juxtapose the two very different situations side-by-side, and you can draw whatever conclusions or observations from it that you like.

Reactions: All4TheHerd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT