ADVERTISEMENT

Chic Fil A

I just ate lunch at Chic Fil A. Always go at 11:30 to beat the massive crowds. It's nice eating at a place that's not woke.

I reccomend dipping the delicious fries into the sweet sriracha sauce. Went well with the Spicy Deluxe Chicken sandwich.

Reactions: i am herdman
Exactly. Almost like the hypocritical assholes that push leftist policies and agendas but avoid paying taxes themselves to help fund these social welfare initiatives.
Once my last paycheck processes, I will have paid more than $100k in taxes just from my W2 pay. I'm sure that once my taxes are done, it will be tens of thousands more from other pay that I can't deduct/write-off. And that doesn't include the out-of-pocket money that I spend for "social welfare initiatives" that I can't write-off as donations.

I think I do more than my fair share. If you could clean up your shithole states that take more than their share of federal welfare assistance . . .

Once my last paycheck processes, I will have paid more than $100k in taxes just from my W2 pay. I'm sure that once my taxes are done, it will be tens of thousands more from other pay that I can't deduct/write-off. And that doesn't include the out-of-pocket money that I spend for "social welfare initiatives" that I can't write-off as donations.

I think I do more than my fair share. If you could clean up your shithole states that take more than their share of federal welfare assistance . . .

Don’t need to sh!t on all of us poor lil West Virginians ☹️

Wait. Not long ago, you said this.
I said that I don't pay that much in income taxes.

As if we needed it, further proof that you're a lying sack of sh*t.

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan

I thought he just wasn't claiming the fees he gets from cheating smaller artists in the music industry out of money?

Oh, so you’ve resorted to being dishonest. I'm not sure a tier three attorney has the intelligence to be able to get away with that (see: Michael Cohen).

Now, when that statement was made three years ago, I was the co-founder of the company. I could control how much money was paid to me, at least in the eyes of the IRS. Now that this company has been bought by a publicly traded company, I don't have the authority to do that.

But you knew that - or at least knew that you pulling a quote from three years ago trying to prove a point was dishonest.

Now, when that statement was made three years ago, I was the co-founder of the company. I could control how much money was paid to me, at least in the eyes of the IRS. Now that this company has been bought by a publicly traded company, I don't have the authority to do that.
Why the fvck would I know any of that?

Edit: 3 years? Someone doesn't math.

Yes, three years. That quote was from 2020.

To be intellectually honest, which I know are both foreign words to you, the more accurate and appropriate description would be 28 months. The appropriate way to round to the closest year is up or down with 30 months being the tipping point.

You're wrong again - it's 2 years.

When you split hairs as you do, expect to get the same treatment in return and prepare accordingly...

Besides, none of this ^^^ changes the fact that you still try to get out of paying taxes when you can. There's nothing inherently wrong with that. The problem lies in the fact that it makes you a hypocrite for pushing bullshit leftist policies when you don't want to pay for that garbage any more than the conservatives that post here.

Wearing Lebron endorsed sneakers and other clothing made by slave labor in repressive regimes is ok.

Ordering a chicken biscuit from a private family owned business who decides what benefits they offer while supporting traditonal Amerian values and Christian values is not ok.

Wearing Lebron endorsed sneakers and other clothing made by slave labor in repressive regimes is ok.

Ordering a chicken biscuit from a private family owned business who decides what benefits they offer while supporting traditonal Amerian values and Christian values is not ok.
All the lgbtisoapxnvkris7+ crowd I know love chick Fila

By the way, if you utilize drive throughs - use the app to order ahead of time. I don't really eat a lot of fast food - more Dunkin' for coffee (& occasionally a breakfast sandwich) but I had no idea the money it was possible to save versus just ordering from the speaker when you get there

All the lgbtisoapxnvkris7+ crowd I know love chick Fila
I work in an office that has a pretty high percentage of employees who belong to the alphabet group. They literally stood around my desk & kept asking how I liked my "hate chicken." Hand on my parents' graves, two days later, almost that entire group ordered their lunch from there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
They literally stood around my desk & kept asking how I liked my "hate chicken." Hand on my parents' graves, two days, almost that entire group ordered their lunch from there.
You should now stand around their desks and ask the same thing. Be sure to wear a pink feathered boa when you do.

325666172_5568502329943982_4443839578257514468_n.jpg

She may be the only white trash billionaire in the world.

Funny that even with your TDS you are stupid enough to contradict your own side by making such a stupid comment...

Bill Maher On Trump’s ‘Morning Joe’ Feud: “Never Too Rich To Be White Trash”​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT