ADVERTISEMENT

China is going to come out the big winner. We are going to do nothing about Covid. They sign deal with Russians.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
We are going to do absolutely nothing or even bring harsh remarks about the China Covid Virus. Nothing. We are afraid of China and apparanetly Russia as well. We are just going to let the Chinese get away with it. Not eveng going to say a bad word. They must own us or at least the polticians. American companies as well. They are back in there investing and someone is getting rich in DC I am sure.

Here is the deal. The Chinese and Russians just signed a deal for wheat, grain, food. What does that mean? They are going to control supply chains of food and manipulate the food markets. How? THe Russians sell it to them and if they get Ukraine they get even more. But, why does this matter? Control of the market, market share. Also, pay attention here, the Chinese own the distribution with the Russians and control the ports. What does that mean? The Russians can't ever sanction the Chinese(smart move) and if we sanction the Russians on wheat it doesn't matter. The CHinese own the distribution , ships, and ports, and warehouses.

Your food costs are going up. The Chinese witha backdoor deal with the Russians are going to control the raw food market in at least half the world.

You govt here in the USA is asleep at the wheel and is afraid to react.

Now, pay more attention here. Close attention. Rember SWIFT and that will show the Russians? The banking transfer system? Well, the Chinese are working to replace it with their own. AMerican companies are allegedly signing up for it. And, guess what? A deal with the Russians was cut. So, if this gets set up the Russians won't be hurt and we have people joining it as long as many others within Europe and Asia.

The USA is becoming #2 is what this means.

The Chinese are on their way to controlling food, oil, and setting up a worldwide banking system at least for transfers.

You are entering a dangerous time for America. If the Chinese keep going and they take Tawain one day they will control major supply chains for technology, consumables, food, and oil.

You better think about that the next time you vote for a weak kneed leader. Because this is getting real.

It is amazing to me how Mush and others just back down.

Well, Putin might do this and Putin might do that. Well, damn. Make a decision. The Russian bastard is laughing at you. The Chinese are smiling.

It is amazing to me how Mush and others just back down.

Well, Putin might do this and Putin might do that. Well, damn. Make a decision. The Russian bastard is laughing at you. The Chinese are smiling.
We should have already kicked their ass by now. 15-16 days in, and Trump would have fvcked them up by now. Of course, it would have never came to this in the first place, had Trump been in charge.

War is hell, but I'm all for kicking their ass, even though our team is busy with woke things taking precedent. Would send a message to the Chinks as well.

We should have already kicked their ass by now. 15-16 days in, and Trump would have fvcked them up by now. Of course, it would have never came to this in the first place, had Trump been in charge.

War is hell, but I'm all for kicking their ass, even though our team is busy with woke things taking precedent. Would send a message to the Chinks as well.
The Polish offer to send old Migs to the Ukrainians. USA says hey it is a go. Good to go. The moron we have for a Sec of State(the author and planner of Afghanistan withdraw with Mush approval) said it is a go. Then, USA says no. Might inflame Putin. Well, damn. Which is it?

The Polish offer to send old Migs to the Ukrainians. USA says hey it is a go. Good to go. The moron we have for a Sec of State(the author and planner of Afghanistan withdraw with Mush approval) said it is a go. Then, USA says no. Might inflame Putin. Well, damn. Which is it?
They might as well just send those old migs to the scrap yard. They would need to take out all the Russian batteries first, or those would just get shot down rather quickly.

Hopefully Poland steps up and defends the free world soon. Think that's all we can hope for at this point.

Mush probably wouldn't do anything, even if the NATO countries started getting attacked.

Reactions: i am herdman
They might as well just send those old migs to the scrap yard. They would need to take out all the Russian batteries first, or those would just get shot down rather quickly.

Hopefully Poland steps up and defends the free world soon. Think that's all we can hope for at this point.

Mush probably wouldn't do anything, even if the NATO countries started getting attacked.
Agree.

Here is the deal. The Chinese and Russians just signed a deal for wheat, grain, food.
Good. It's time to reorder the world. Cut the assholes out of our loop. This notion that wealth brings democracy has turned out to be bullshit. Time to heavily invesst in new supply chains.
Well, the Chinese are working to replace it with their own.
Good. See above.
Make up your mind, do you want NATO involvement or not? NATO involvement means US involvement. Which you maintain you do not want.

I am fine with calling Putin's nuclear bluff. I propose a new American doctrine: one nuke is the same as all nukes, you launch one and we do not retaliate in proportion, we burn down the world.

Reactions: Chevy1
Good. It's time to reorder the world. Cut the assholes out of our loop. This notion that wealth brings democracy has turned out to be bullshit. Time to heavily invesst in new supply chains.

Good. See above.

Make up your mind, do you want NATO involvement or not? NATO involvement means US involvement. Which you maintain you do not want.

I am fine with calling Putin's nuclear bluff. I propose a new American doctrine: one nuke is the same as all nukes, you launch one and we do not retaliate in proportion, we burn down the world.
I have said no USA ground troops in Ukraine . Too late now.

Ukraine is good to fly donated planes. I give that a go. The Mush policy makers are skeered and putin is playing them.

You do realize that China is taking over the world don't you? You will think good. You think we have supply chain issues now just wait if we don't stand up.

I agree on the nukes. If he launches one, then I would make Russia and whatever else a parking lot of glass.

Last edited:
I have said no USA ground troops in Ukraine
Troops or planes, USA or NATO, it's no different.
Ukraine is good to fly donated planes.
No. We send defensive weapons. Fighters are offensive. It's a different ballgame.

At least that's the official stance. Me, I would have seen how fast we could have gotten A-10s over there and Highway of Death'ed those convoys.
You think we have supply chain issues now just wait if we don't stand up.
That's why I said it's time to draw the lines. It's going to take 10 years and it will be painful. But the CCP isn't going anywhere, and it is fundamently not alligend with our ideals. Conflict is inevitable; conflict, in that I don't see how we co-exist and everything is hunky dory. No, we cannot rely on them for shit. Neither can Europe, which just found out how relying on Russia, also fundementally not alligned, works out.

Troops or planes, USA or NATO, it's no different.

No. We send defensive weapons. Fighters are offensive. It's a different ballgame.

At least that's the official stance. Me, I would have seen how fast we could have gotten A-10s over there and Highway of Death'ed those convoys.

That's why I said it's time to draw the lines. It's going to take 10 years and it will be painful. But the CCP isn't going anywhere, and it is fundamently not alligend with our ideals. Conflict is inevitable; conflict, in that I don't see how we co-exist and everything is hunky dory. No, we cannot rely on them for shit. Neither can Europe, which just found out how relying on Russia, also fundementally not alligned, works out.
Planes the Ukraines are flying is MUCH different than ground troops. You can't compare that to infantry dug in. Ukraine would fly the planes. On them, not us.

But, you want to A-10 them ? hahahaha

I think we agree on a lot?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT