ADVERTISEMENT

China's Seven Deadly Sins

KyMUfan

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2020
Think ignored member can denounce at least one of them???

1. Theft of intellectual property
2. Forcing technology transfers
3. Hacking
4. Dumping
5. Subsidizing
6. Importing fentanyl
7. Currency manipulation

I know for a fact you cannot come up with a single instance that I've supported something china. You're an idiot and liar. But you keep being you and that is....stupid.

Think ignored member can denounce at least one of them???

1. Theft of intellectual property
2. Forcing technology transfers
3. Hacking
4. Dumping
5. Subsidizing
6. Importing fentanyl
7. Currency manipulation
The China Virus that has killed more Americans under Biden’s watch with multiple vaccines available than ANY war in US history.

I know for a fact you cannot come up with a single instance that I've supported something china. You're an idiot and liar. But you keep being you and that is....stupid.
Seven more reasons to denounce China but yet you still can't... That's pretty telling to me...

The China Virus that has killed more Americans under Biden’s watch with multiple vaccines available than ANY war in US history.
Yup, Biden is that character called "Can't Get Right" from the movie "Life" with Eddie Murphy.

Biden bad mouthed Trump and wrote checks with his mouth that he could never cash.

The only people who still claim Mush is anything otherwise are simply in denial.

Yup, Biden is that character called "Can't Get Right" from the movie "Life" with Eddie Murphy.

Biden bad mouthed Trump and wrote checks with his mouth that he could never cash.

The only people who still claim Mush is anything otherwise are simply in denial.
You're a moron. And a liar. The reasons more people died is because the virus was at a higher number when biden took office and because republicans refused to wear masks, refused to practice social distancing, and get vaccinated. In other words, conservative ignorance.

The reasons more people died is because the virus was at a higher number when biden took office and because republicans refused to wear masks, refused to practice social distancing, and get vaccinated. In other words, conservative ignorance.
Virus was at a higher number???? Bahahaha.

Blacks and Hispanics are “republican”? Wow. Who knew?? Oddly enough, I know more liberals that refused to take the vaccine than republicans.

Is someone really afraid of saying one bad thing about China? I thought the left's rules on this board were if you're not openly critical of a person, situation, or country then you are in full support of them.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
Is someone really afraid of saying one bad thing about China? I thought the left's rules on this board were if you're not openly critical of a person, situation, or country then you are in full support of them.

Exactly. I have told ignored member I am just playing by their rules. Funny they can make those rules but can't play by those same rules. And when they are beaten at their own game, they usually take their ball and go home. Hence the dearth of liberals now posting here...

Reactions: Jartard
You're an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT