ADVERTISEMENT

Chinese Military Reporting an Object is In their Air Space

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Season 3 Ufo GIF by Paramount+

Reactions: ThunderCat98
And democrats won that war. That's the difference.
Following your logic they let a sneak attack happen. oh, you do realize that Obama, a Dem, was in charge for 8 years of GWOT.

Now futher define how you win a war against an asymentrical enemy versus a standing army or nation? I am willing to listen.

Following your logic they let a sneak attack happen. oh, you do realize that Obama, a Dem, was in charge for 8 years of GWOT.

Now futher define how you win a war against an asymentrical enemy versus a standing army or nation? I am willing to listen.
Yeah but Obama got osama and because he was a democrat he gets credit for it while bush gets blame

Following your logic they let a sneak attack happen.
We won that war. See the difference.
oh, you do realize that Obama, a Dem, was in charge for 8 years of GWOT.
And he ended 1 of the 2 wars he inherited. Another dem ended the second. See the difference.
You refused to listen for 20 years.

We won that war. See the difference.

And he ended 1 of the 2 wars he inherited. Another dem ended the second. See the difference.

You refused to listen for 20 years.
Obama did? Really? Which ones? We still have troops in Iraq. Yehh we know how Mush thinks he ended it. That was a cluster mess.

In addition, you really don't see the difference is GWOT and WW2? FOr one, they actually declared war in WW2 and we fought standing armies. Two, if you remember, I was for a stonger response after 9-11 soit would not go on for 20 years.

I have a feeling the the last chapter of the war on terror has yet to be written. Oh wait, we have plenty of troops deployed throughout the world, including Africa and other places still doing the work.

Terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, left nearly 3,000 people dead in New York City, Washington, D.C., and Shanksville, Pennsylvania.
Clinton did some good things for a Democrat, worked with Gingrich and Repubs a lot ont he economy and welfare reform. But, one of his big shortcomings was dealing with a growing global terrorist threat. He kind of kicked the cand down the road and didnt really want to do with it or understand it. USS Cole, Somalia turned into a debacle(thanks Les Aspin for ignoring requests for equipment), Terrorist attacks were brewing for a decade.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT