ADVERTISEMENT

CHOKEY Bear- -Blows another Big one

New Give it up Greenhouse. Why would W.vu come to Huntington and give away a home game .Not going to happen. Your broken record just keeps turning.

I understand , your eerbillys are 0-5 in Huntington and your deathly afraid of 0-6, but they aren't giving up anything by not playing a rotating schedule. They would be getting a sellout at home and we would get a sellout. The state collects revenue from taxes and bars and restaurants make tons. All the money stays in state and it's a state that needs it unless your a buckeye bolting from an AD job while snickering people are stupid enough to buy your don't play Marshall rhetoric.

Meeeeh yeah I sort of get it, fear of going 0-6 is worth NOT coming if I'm funded by the Big 12 inch to pay my daily douches for me while I scream superiority while in reality I'm a Big 12 inch bottom.

Just my thought on it. Why would any team give up dollars to just go play an away game .Basketball I agree. Football no way are they going to lose big money just to play a game in Huntington. So you can jack up the price of the ticket or make you buy a season ticket just to see it. Oh btw 12-0 just thought I would throw that in with your 0-5
Man you got issues And why do you have to a smart ass all the time. There are some W.vu fans that like Marshall also.. .Get over it. But you are the ND of the G 5's

Last edited:
This is sad. A weak long, 42 post thread, about WVU losing a game that pretty much supposed to lose; and their drunkassed coaches in both major sports.

WHO CARES????

WVU's non-alumni fanbase is totally fixated upon us, that is a fact. We have gone over the reasons many times. At the end of the day, when this basketball season ends like every other one WVU has ever had, with a loss, the fixates will say "But Marshall...." it is all they have in their dark little lives.

They are fixated. We do not need to be. Who cares? WVU will make the tournament and lose. Thuggie's career will end in either another drunk incident, the NCAA hauling him away, or, like most degenerate fat drunks, a stroke or heart attack. Who cares? Holgerson parlayed one good season into a long term contract. Last year was the best year that one can achieve and the Spamites will be out to fire him in the near future. Holgerson was a huge mistake and moving up from the mid-major to the major level was a huge mistake. WVU's insular fanbase was happy dominating the mid-major Big East. Holgerson is Thuggie, 15 years younger. Same lifestyle. Who cares?

Let the Spamies fixate upon us. Frustrate them by winning. And frustrate them by not giving a flying F*** about their nothing sports programs and their 4th rate state college. Do not return the hate.

GO HERD.

This is sad. A weak long, 42 post thread, about WVU losing a game that pretty much supposed to lose; and their drunkassed coaches in both major sports.

WHO CARES????

WVU's non-alumni fanbase is totally fixated upon us, that is a fact. We have gone over the reasons many times. At the end of the day, when this basketball season ends like every other one WVU has ever had, with a loss, the fixates will say "But Marshall...." it is all they have in their dark little lives.

They are fixated. We do not need to be. Who cares? WVU will make the tournament and lose. Thuggie's career will end in either another drunk incident, the NCAA hauling him away, or, like most degenerate fat drunks, a stroke or heart attack. Who cares? Holgerson parlayed one good season into a long term contract. Last year was the best year that one can achieve and the Spamites will be out to fire him in the near future. Holgerson was a huge mistake and moving up from the mid-major to the major level was a huge mistake. WVU's insular fanbase was happy dominating the mid-major Big East. Holgerson is Thuggie, 15 years younger. Same lifestyle. Who cares?

Let the Spamies fixate upon us. Frustrate them by winning. And frustrate them by not giving a flying F*** about their nothing sports programs and their 4th rate state college. Do not return the hate.

GO HERD.

What are you talking about, why in the world do you think WVU fans are fixated with us? If you look at their message boards, there is rarely even a mention of Marshall? I am not sure I have heard Marshall discussed a single time at a WVU basketball or football game in the last few years?

Reactions: rocket766
What are you talking about, why in the world do you think WVU fans are fixated with us? If you look at their message boards, there is rarely even a mention of Marshall? I am not sure I have heard Marshall discussed a single time at a WVU basketball or football game in the last few years?

"us"

"their message boards"

"at a WVU basketball or football game"

:confused:

I like Marshall. I love the Mountaineers. I'm passionate about WVU. I like to see Marshall succeed, but not disappointed when they don't. You're right, never attended WVU. Went too WVWC. Hate too break it too you but WVU is not alone when it comes too fans never attending the university. Not even close. WVU is and always will be #1 in the state of WV and Marshall is and always will be a distant second. Marshall may have a better team now and then but will always remain #2 in the hearts of a majority of West Virginians no matter how many times you call them out. You are probably right, a majority of Marshall's fans probably attended MU. Go Mountaineers.

Reactions: rocket766
Obvious that WVU will be "number 1" thanks to their media sycophants like the "state paper", a.k.a. the Gazette, and other phony media lackeys who in reality are just a PR arm of WVU, like Metro News. These organizations promote WVU slavishly and build support among the "great unwashed" masses in the state, including those who went to smaller state colleges yet can't comprehend "to" and "too" or the proper usage of each!!

Newspapers/radio/tv etc put out what sells, period. If all anyone wanted to hear about was Shepherd U than thats what they would talk about. If Marshall wants a better presence in other parts of the state or country, its up to them...no one else.

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan
Newspapers/radio/tv etc put out what sells, period. If all anyone wanted to hear about was Shepherd U than thats what they would talk about. If Marshall wants a better presence in other parts of the state or country, its up to them...no one else.
Be nice if they were on a radio station somewhere north of Parkersburg that you don't need to be on a ridgetop to hear. The Parkersburg station that does Herd sports gets out of range somewhere between St. Marys and Friendly.

Obvious that WVU will be "number 1" thanks to their media sycophants like the "state paper", a.k.a. the Gazette, and other phony media lackeys who in reality are just a PR arm of WVU, like Metro News. These organizations promote WVU slavishly and build support among the "great unwashed" masses in the state, including those who went to smaller state colleges yet can't comprehend "to" and "too" or the proper usage of each!!
Well old herd just typing "too" quickly too check for errors. Correcting someone's grammar always proves nothing in these message boards.

Well old herd just typing "too" quickly too check for errors. Correcting someone's grammar always proves nothing in these message boards.

Maybe, Bronco, you should just stay over on the Neer boards where bad grammar is commonplace and, thus, less noticeable!!!!

Newspapers/radio/tv etc put out what sells, period. If all anyone wanted to hear about was Shepherd U than thats what they would talk about.

Of course, that really is not true, because just as in politics, the media has biases. Specifically, the Gag-zete's elite tax dodging, union breaking limousine liberal crime family owners oppose not only MU in sports, but MU as an institution, as they oppose affordable education for we common people. And the previous management of WOWK (whose owners included WVU) had a specific written policy manual on news issues to cover and not cover, including not covering MU (sports or education) in a positive light. Time will tell if the new owners will make changes.

But broadly, you have a point. And it proves the greater point. All outlets in the state cover WVU, including spewing the idiocy that you must believe to not walk away from following WVU laughing. You have to work at following Marshall. You have to seek out information. You can, even in the productive part of WV along I-64, but especially in rest of the state, happily live an MU free life.

YET HERE YOU ARE. Fixated upon us, your betters. And, when (not if) WVU ends yet another season the way every other one has, as a loser, you can balm your butthurt with "But Marshall.." after all, that is way easier than understanding that the stupidity the WVU media has been telling you is dumb, and so are you.

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
So every year over 200 teams end their season with a loss. Some in regular season, most in conference tournaments and 113 in either the cbi, nit and ncaa tournament. Sorry wvu fans are not fixated on marshall. Some try to root for you but you make it hard. There is a reason your fans are only alumni.

Reactions: Motown Mounty
wvu fans are not fixated on marshall.

Then why are you here? You, particularly, and your cadre of sad non-alumni Spamies.

Fact is, WVU's fan base is totally fixated upon Marshall. Your presence here proves that.

Find ANY board on ANY site ANY where with ANY school in the position to which WVU agrandizes itself (one of the many truly stupid things one must buy into to follow WVU) relative to ANY other school in the position to which WVU consigns the state's senior university (another) and find ONE post by ANY one. You will fail. UK fans are not fixated on WKU. VPI fans are not fixated on ODU. UT fans are not fixated on MTSU. OSU fans are not fixated on Ohio U. UM fans are not fixated upon EMU. NC State fans are not fixated on UNCC. FSU fans are not fixated upon any directional Florida.

Find the posts. Anywhere. You won't, because they don't exist. Those teams fans, really, are superior to you. They know they actually belong and deserve the position they have earned. Deep down, you know WVU does not belong in the catagory to which Crap-ridi, et al, tell you it is in.

Find the posts. Or accept the UNIQUE truth that the central theme of being a Spamite is a total and absolute fixation upon Marshall.

You, particularly, and your cadre of sad non-alumni Spamies.

Fact is, WVU's fan base is totally fixated upon Marshall. Your presence here proves that.

Find ANY board on ANY site ANY where with ANY school in the position to which WVU agrandizes itself (one of the many truly stupid things one must buy into to follow WVU) relative to ANY other school in the position to which WVU consigns the state's senior university (another) and find ONE post by ANY one. You will fail. UK fans are not fixated on WKU. VPI fans are not fixated on ODU. UT fans are not fixated on MTSU. OSU fans are not fixated on Ohio U. UM fans are not fixated upon EMU. NC State fans are not fixated on UNCC. FSU fans are not fixated upon any directional Florida.

Find the posts. Anywhere. You won't, because they don't exist. Those teams fans, really, are superior to you. They know they actually belong and deserve the position they have earned. Deep down, you know WVU does not belong in the catagory to which Crap-ridi, et al, tell you it is in.

Find the posts. Or accept the UNIQUE truth that the central theme of being a Spamite is a total and absolute fixation upon Marshall.[/QUOTE]

LOL, you are truly a rare breed. Sure WVU fan base is completely "fixated" with Marshall...

If Charleston had a 80,000 seat NFL stadium

WVU still wouldnt play us there every year.
I agree 100%....they don't want ( fear) the game under any circumstances. Their disingenuous excuses are just a smoke screen for that naked truth!

Then why are you here? You, particularly, and your cadre of sad non-alumni Spamies.

Find the posts. Or accept the UNIQUE truth that the central theme of being a Spamite is a total and absolute fixation upon Marshall.
You are fixated on wvu, it's okay. I haven't posted on here in years, but I do visit sites of many teams. You guys are the only other decent school in WV. I can always find a thread on here about wvu. Sometimes I visit for entertainment, which I usually get. Funny marshall fans calling wvu fans rednecks, hilljacks, etc. I could personally care what name I'm called. Like I said I am WVU #1 with a casual interest in Marshall. I have been following both since the 70's. Even if marshall passes WVU in football and basketball I'll still be wvu first. But hey thanks for the entertainment and it's fans like you who keep a lot of WVU fans from being marshall fans. I will tell you for a fan base that's not fixated on wvu there are a lot a marshall fans visiting boards of teams wvu plays trashing wvu and their fans. Just so you know your fans are not innocent. I went to both games in Huntington. But hey keep admiring us and wanting to beat those great mountaineers. Let's Go Mountaineers.

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan
I haven't posted on here in years,

You posted in THIS THREAD two days ago.

Still missing those links to ANY similar threads ANY where else.

Because they do not exist. TOTAL FIXATION upon Marshall is the central and unique element of Spamitism.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT