ADVERTISEMENT

Climate Change Hoax

murox

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
The Covid Hoax allowed the easily manipulated Scientism midwits to see the predictive modeling disaster that the entire climate change hoax is predicated upon.

Not a single prediction of catastrophe has come to be. And we just recently experienced the fewest hurricanes in the satellite era. But sure, let’s continue to take reliable energy sources offline and replace them with unreliable “renewables” so the early investors in these technologies can get Rockefeller rich.

We were also told the “vaccine” was safe and effective.
FB-IMG-1642434081814.jpg

Remember the fake mask studies they would refer to while claiming cloth masks work? Wait until they discover improperly-fitted N95s don’t work in a community setting either.

I make sure to laugh out loud when I see someone wearing a mask, pretending it’s keeping him safe from aerosolized, not-beholden-to-gravity virus particles.

Remember the fake mask studies they would refer to while claiming cloth masks work? Wait until they discover improperly-fitted N95s don’t work in a community setting either.

I make sure to laugh out loud when I see someone wearing a mask, pretending it’s keeping him safe from aerosolized, not-beholden-to-gravity virus particles.
FB-IMG-1642434748503.jpg

People like a certain person on here worship it though and fall for it. That mask doesn't do jack shit.

The Covid Hoax allowed the easily manipulated Scientism midwits to see the predictive modeling disaster that the entire climate change hoax is predicated upon.

Not a single prediction of catastrophe has come to be. And we just recently experienced the fewest hurricanes in the satellite era. But sure, let’s continue to take reliable energy sources offline and replace them with unreliable “renewables” so the early investors in these technologies can get Rockefeller rich.

Looks like Trump was well on his way to fixing the “climate crisis” just like he was with everything else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT