ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Peterson

big_country90

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 9, 2007
If you don’t follow his podcast, you’re doing yourself a disservice. This is one of the most intelligent men on the face of the planet. In his recent podcast, he is speaking with Dr Patrick Moore.

Dr Moore was the president of Greenpeace in Canada, and very much is a left leaning scientist. He unequivocally believes that the climate change conversation is a hoax. You need to listen to this podcast. Here are the details.

“Dr. Jordan B. Peterson sits down with industry consultant, science activist, and past president of Greenpeace Canada (1971 to 1986), Dr. Patrick Moore. They discuss his time in Greenpeace, the historic timeline of global ice ages and climate change, the clear lies being peddled to promote alarmism, and how the woke left manipulates science (and scientists) to promote a falsely perceived and politically incentivized future catastrophe.
Dr. Patrick Moore has been a leader in the international environmental field for more than 45 years. He is a co-founder of Greenpeace and served for nine years as President of Greenpeace Canada and seven years as a Director of Greenpeace International. As the leader of many campaigns Dr. Moore was a driving force shaping policy and direction for 15 years while Greenpeace became the world's largest environmental activist organization.
In recent years, Dr. Moore has been focused on the promotion of sustainability and consensus building among competing concerns. He was a member of the British Columbia government-appointed Round Table on the Environment and Economy from 1990 - 1994. In 1990, Dr. Moore founded and chaired the BC Carbon Project, a group that worked to develop a common understanding of climate change.
In 2021 Dr. Moore published "Fake Invisible Catastrophes and Threats of Doom" exposing the fake news and fake science around 11 claims of disaster including climate change, coral reefs, polar bears, plastic, nuclear energy, and more.”

Peterson does a very interesting podcast. Do yourself a favor and listen to it.

He is highly intelligent but he kind of got on my nerves after a while. And I really couldn't tell you why.

His old testament lecture series from about 5 years ago maybe was amazing. I've listened to it a few times through.

He kind of lost his mind for a while though. Ithink his daughter messed him up. The benzo addition/hospitilizations took their hit but go back to maps of meaning and the original 12 rules for life and there's value there, IMO.

What happened with his daughter?

Pretty sure she had a severe medical condition related to food and it took them a very long time to figure out what she could/couldn’t eat. It led to him being on the carnivore diet. She is as well I believe. She is on his podcast from time to time.

can't wait for the resident lefties join in and tell us how stupid petterson is . . .

tropicalnorseman-hoberg.gif

His voice is obnoxious and annoying. And his constant need to be the only one talking doesn't help

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT