ADVERTISEMENT

CNN: Harris’ plan to stop price gouging could create more problems than it solves

It is all by design..they want people to eventually starve or be searching for food. Thar way you control someone.

Small grocers in areas will be forced out. Then, production will slow. Distribution will slow.

Then here comes the govt again. We will feed you.

Won't work.

We will stop her ans this nonsense. Vote Trump

How Commie-la Harris helped crush San Francisco's middle class

You're a lying idiot trumptard.

Between 2015 and 2017, more than half of the total profits earned by PepsiCo, Kraft Heinz, Mondelez International, ADM, and Tyson Foods were spent on stock buybacks—between 50 and 80 cents of every dollar earned.The opportunity cost of stock buybacks—that is, where those profits could have been spent had they not been spent on repurchasing a company’s stock—is substantial. If these top five issuers of stock buybacks in the industry during this period ended the practice, these companies could have paid their workers an average of 79 percent more each year

THE HIGH COSTS OF STOCK BUYBACKS FOR WORKERS

Each of those two years. So you would be cool if profits drop they could just cut everyone’s pay accordingly?

Here’s the other thing, when a company buys back its own stock it’s really no different than putting it in a savings account which earns interest at the current stock dividend rate. How? Well they don’t have to pay dividends on those shares anymore, so they save that money and, if they ever need that money back they can simply issue new shares.

In the meantime, the lower share count boosts profits and value per share making the stock more attractive and more profitable, meaning when you issue the new shares you will likely get significantly more money than it cost you to buy back the original shares.

I don’t know why you feel compelled to chime in on things you don’t understand. I would think that would be embarrassing.

Reactions: ohio herd and 30CAT
Each of those two years. So you would be cool if profits drop they could just cut everyone’s pay accordingly?

Here’s the other thing, when a company buys back its own stock it’s really no different than putting it in a savings account which earns interest at the current stock dividend rate. How? Well they don’t have to pay dividends on those shares anymore, so they save that money and, if they ever need that money back they can simply issue new shares.

In the meantime, the lower share count boosts profits and value per share making the stock more attractive and more profitable, meaning when you issue the new shares you will likely get significantly more money than it cost you to buy back the original shares.

I don’t know why you feel compelled to chime in on things you don’t understand. I would think that would be embarrassing.
I don't need to be an engineer to recognize a train wreck. You idiot. You do nothing other than validate the greed rampant among the wealthy. Too much attention to always increase dividend payouts in order to keep their $8 million dollar per year job. Someone working in the warehouse would have to work 160 years to make what the CEO makes in 1 year. You'll never come up with a satisfactory argument that excuses that mentality. mr. Happy Meal

^^🐒🐒🐒🐵🐵🐵

Sad Baby GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
GREED, the crybaby 🐒 🐒 🐒

WAAAAAHHHH, you guys are picking on my only (Internet) friend!

News flash, Rifle hates Christians. You claim to be a Christian. Rifle hates you.

GREED, the crybaby 🐒 🐒 🐒

WAAAAAHHHH, you guys are picking on my only (Internet) friend!

News flash, Rifle hates Christians. You claim to be a Christian. Rifle hates you.
The Democrat Party whackos hate Christians also. They just use all these useful idiots to get votes. They don't give a damn about Palestinians. They just want the Muslim vote. They also want Jews to vote for them.

Up at 5:30 a.m. just to go to work to make money to dress your rat dog in more pink clothes. Try sleeping in longer and not posting.
I was already lifting for a half hour by the time 5:30am rolled around.

Some people are just built different.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT