ADVERTISEMENT

CNN in full campaign mode for Mush.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
It's hilarious to see how the media,especially an outlet like CNN Is in bed with one political party.

Why don't they just change their name to DNN.

Sad. Dangerous. Just like state run news.

Meanwhile the country is becoming a failed state.

Last edited:
It's hilarious to see how the media,especially an outlet like CNN? Is in bed with one political party.

Sad..Dangerous. Just like state run news.

Meanwhile thr country is becoming a failed state.
The headlines when your peruse through their website are ridiculous

Reactions: ohio herd
Populist means you actually have support and excitement. Biden campaign events could be held in Wayne county public library with room to spare.
did you see his rally in Atlanta the other day? Maybe had 250 people at it. Meanwhile Trump had another full house at his rally well into the 1,000's

did you see his rally in Atlanta the other day? Maybe had 250 people at it. Meanwhile Trump had another full house at his rally well into the 1,000's
Can you imagine listening to Biden at a rally. What a snooze fest. Atleast at SOTU you have MTG and the gold star dad interjecting

It's hilarious to see how the media,especially an outlet like CNN Is in bed with one political party.

Sad. Dangerous. Just like state run news.

Meanwhile the country is becoming a failed state.
Faux News trumptard^^^^

could be held in Wayne county public library with room to spare.
I beg to differ. You're forgetting the size of ExtraThetan's cranium. Unless, of course, you were thinking he was the only one in attendance?

The headlines when your peruse through their website are ridiculous
This morning's top headline there was about Swatting. Not sure what is partisan or ridiculous about that. I found it an interesting piece of reporting, I did not know the GOP SoS of Missouri got swatted.

Also read some guy in Florida got attacked by a crocodile. Damn that probably hurt lol.

This morning's top headline there was about Swatting. Not sure what is partisan or ridiculous about that. I found it an interesting piece of reporting, I did not know the GOP SoS of Missouri got swatted.

Also read some guy in Florida got attacked by a crocodile. Damn that probably hurt lol.
That headline was latter. The first headline was about Mush being a populist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT