ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Stowers . . .

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
. . . posted this on this board about an hour ago, but it appears that he deleted it. I'm going to help him out and repost it to do him a favor, since I am sure he is having a busy week spinning Marshall's loss against FBS powerhouse Charlotte.

""

I didn't delete it. I just moved my original post to Old Fairfield as it included other information regarding the situation.

@riflearm2 thanks for the heads up, but Coach Stowers has no need to hold my spot there, as I have no use or interest in joining that board, ever again.

AF152-EE6-F7-BF-47-DC-8-B46-F64-ECC6-BF488.gif

Coach, the site owner and the site make money of paid customers. You are running off potential customers. Not Good! No such thing as a free lunch. Need paying customers.

I was a paying member for years. Coach, don’t make me give reasons why I left, so don’t antagonize me with your pathetic memes

Reactions: riflearm2
Why is this recruit still the first thing I see on the main Marshall page with "100% Marshall" listed under his picture?

Why is this recruit still the first thing I see on the main Marshall page with "100% Marshall" listed under his picture?

Those are just publisher predictions from August.

Until we change our prediction or someone adds theirs, it will continue to show 100%.

Why did he Decommit? It's not like he was recruited by numerous schools? I don't think he
would be too geek to be going to Maryland. Unless he just wants to say he is in the Big-10.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT