ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations! You Did It Again!

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Both Huntington and Charleston made another list! This one is a list of the most miserable cities in the country based on the actual feedback of residents of the cities. Congratulations, you miserable sons-of-bitches!

Both Huntington and Charleston made another list! This one is a list of the most miserable cities in the country based on the actual feedback of residents of the cities. Congratulations, you miserable sons-of-bitches!

hey rifle that pic of Huntington isn't far from where I grew up, used to play in Marcum Terrace and went to school with kids from there. Some of us made it out. I was the first from my family to graduate from college.

Reactions: alphasig1053
Can’t disagree. That’s why we moved to Hurricane, one of the best towns in America.
Stop.

hey rifle that pic of Huntington isn't far from where I grew up, used to play in Marcum Terrace and went to school with kids from there. Some of us made it out. I was the first from my family to graduate from college.
That’s awesome. Over the last week on Facebook, I saw two high school classmates drop their children off at college. Neither of them had the opportunity to go to college, and it’s awesome to see them having worked hard to give their children a better opportunity than they had.

It's his online character and he knows the passion from residents will generate a minimum 25-response thread.
I know that the unemployment rate of Huntington and Charleston means there is plenty of time for you all to respond to online message board posts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT