ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations

Well over 400 'looks' and not a single reply to this thread. With the 48 hour rule fast approaching, I'm making this reply more out of mercy, as opposed to commending the former herd athlete on making it to the professional level.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Very beautiful girl. She better enjoy it while she can.
Fat Girl Dancing GIF by The Maury Show

That hurts. I'd be a busy man if I go search for posts mocking you.

Thank you for engaging me on this.

Someone let rifle know he's welcome. I just don't revive dead on arrival threads for anybody, but since he knows my friend Coolio, then I'm cool with that.
DOA? It had three likes before you came, which is probably odd for you, since nothing has ever happened before you came. The problem is that many of you have wives who have your balls locked up, so you’re afraid to talk about other women on here.

Must be the summer doldrums; all the threads seem to be running out of air. At least this one had good pictures.

DOA? It had three likes before you came, which is probably odd for you, since nothing has ever happened before you came. The problem is that many of you have wives who have your balls locked up, so you’re afraid to talk about other women on here.
Don't let it get you down, man. W-S has duds every now and then as well. Averaging a 'like' every 16 hours isn't the worse thing that could ever happen. Keep your head up. I talked to Sistersville and he wanted me to let you know that he too once had a bad thread, but came back stronger than ever after getting some wordsmith advice.

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT