ADVERTISEMENT

Connor lamb leading Rothfus by 13

HerdBuckeye

Gold Buffalo
Feb 23, 2009
My old Ohio district is being led by a newcomer democrat. Early voting shows over a 2-1 margin by dems, a seat held by republicans for 40 years.

Two different districts both republican strongholds now flipping.
Internet Forum Rule #1: When masquerading as someone you're not, never ever start a post about your real life. Remember, you're supposed to be a guy from Southeast Ohio, or at least you were a few weeks ago. Also, you're now a real estate mogul down at Santa Rosa. You're very successful, and you have kids enrolled at one of the top football prep schools in Florida.

Internet Forum Rule #1: When masquerading as someone you're not, never ever start a post about your real life. Remember, you're supposed to be a guy from Southeast Ohio, or at least you were a few weeks ago. Also, you're now a real estate mogul down at Santa Rosa. You're very successful, and you have kids enrolled at one of the top football prep schools in Florida.
Let me make this very clear as I have in the past. I used to live Columbus for several years after graduating from OSU. Yes I am from SE Ohio. I have shared with you in the past how we used to go up to the UP and mackinaw all the time when I lived in Columbus. I have been very clear in all of this. If you would like to look back through every post I made you will clearly see this. Guess what it’s still been almost 2700 since Michigan has beat Ohio state in football. And you are still a racist troll.

I don't think you could have been any clearer, Bucky. Your old Ohio district is now voting for a Pennsylvania congressional seat. When did the Keystone State annex your old stomping grounds?

Let me make this very clear as I have in the past. I used to live Columbus for several years after graduating from OSU. Yes I am from SE Ohio. I have shared with you in the past how we used to go up to the UP and mackinaw all the time when I lived in Columbus. I have been very clear in all of this. If you would like to look back through every post I made you will clearly see this. Guess what it’s still been almost 2700 since Michigan has beat Ohio state in football. And you are still a racist troll.

tumblr_nusvovjD8D1so18vqo1_1280.gif

I don't think you could have been any clearer, Bucky. Your old Ohio district is now voting for a Pennsylvania congressional seat. When did the Keystone State annex your old stomping grounds?

No surprise your stupid ass couldn't comprehend he was talking about two different districts.

Never made a prediction on this one. But it sure was a squeaker in a ruby red seat.

sure feels like you were wrong as hell....

Bucktard said....."Two different districts both republican strongholds now flipping". I'm sure it's not your first premature ejaculation

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT