ADVERTISEMENT

VISIT UPDATE Couple Things.....

Josh Stowers

Staff Writer
Jan 19, 2007
Let's talk about the big fish first.....

Kaleb Long and Kobe Stewart both left campus without committing, but Marshall sits in a very good place.

Long's mother actually told the staff that Kaleb would be attending Marshall, but he himself isn't ready to commit just yet. If I had to make a prediction, I'd say Kaleb Long will be in green and white simply because of the impact the staff had on his mother.

Kobe Stewart's situation is a little different. Coach Segler has done a fantastic job recruiting him, but he's currently in a "holding pattern." I can't really elaborate on that becasue I'm not entirely sure what that means myself, but I think Marshall is in a good place here.

JUCO Kicker Tanner Brown told me that he had a "great" visit. He went on to say that he "loved" Marshall's campus and how tightly knit the football team is to the town.

Also, I look for Marshall to go 4/4 with Jordan Young, Devon King, CJ McCray, and Maleik Faust on top of the players that have already committed. This is going to be a monster class (35-ish recruits).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News