ADVERTISEMENT

Court Rules Top NC Health Official Can Be Sued Over Covid Shut Downs

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Sue the bastards into the next stratosphere!

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — The North Carolina Court of Appeals ruled Tuesday that Gov. Roy Cooper's secretary of health and human services should not be immune from a lawsuit over the administration's restrictions on large gatherings in the early months of the coronavirus pandemic.

The Department of Health and Human Services temporarily shut down Ace Speedway, a small stock car racetrack in Alamance County, in June 2020 after it repeatedly defied Cooper's executive order limiting outdoor crowds to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.

The racetrack filed counterclaims that August, alleging the department unlawfully singled out the business for its acts of protest and violated its employees' constitutional right to earn a living.

Sue the bastards into the next stratosphere!

RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — The North Carolina Court of Appeals ruled Tuesday that Gov. Roy Cooper's secretary of health and human services should not be immune from a lawsuit over the administration's restrictions on large gatherings in the early months of the coronavirus pandemic.

The Department of Health and Human Services temporarily shut down Ace Speedway, a small stock car racetrack in Alamance County, in June 2020 after it repeatedly defied Cooper's executive order limiting outdoor crowds to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.

The racetrack filed counterclaims that August, alleging the department unlawfully singled out the business for its acts of protest and violated its employees' constitutional right to earn a living.

Suing people for saving lives seems pretty stupid to me and all that crazy car racing sucks anyway.

Reactions: extragreen
Yehh well, bankrupting people and their living is no good either. Your mask sucks and so does Fauci.
I know you and most Republicans really put money ahead of life...what good is money if you are dead..and dont start with the abortion thing as I am talking about living people who have actually been born.

The vast majority of those deaths have come on Mush's watch.
Tell you what methhed, you're orange jesus started with ONE covid death per day, biden inherited a situation when he took office when there was a 7 day average number of deaths exceeding 3000 per day. Take your stupid somewhere else.

Tell you what methhed, you're orange jesus started with ONE covid death per day, biden inherited a situation when he took office when there was a 7 day average number of deaths exceeding 3000 per day. Take your stupid somewhere else.
Yes and also many many still refused to get vaccinated or wear a mask and it was mostly republicans so dont blame Biden when it was mostly people who would not do what was best for them in the name of freedom and politics.

I know you and most Republicans really put money ahead of life...what good is money if you are dead..and dont start with the abortion thing as I am talking about living people who have actually been born.
Spoken like true government assisted welfare trash.

Spoken like true government assisted welfare trash.
I have never been on welfare in my life and worked after serving my country 8 years until I retired...you should not say things about others when you have no knowledge of that individual.

Yes and also many many still refused to get vaccinated or wear a mask and it was mostly republicans so dont blame Biden when it was mostly people who would not do what was best for them in the name of freedom and politics.
Seriously. Black folk and Hispanics are republicans???
Yes. You’re a moron.

So when they died they took a census on their political affiliation??? 😂😂🤣🤣🤣
You really are a lying idiot.

Doctors and demographers recently noticed another tragic example of how polarization shapes America: The pandemic has killed more people in the nation’s Republican enclaves than its Democratic strongholds. They explain the gap by pointing to Republican resistance to vaccines and the GOP’s more cavalier approach to combating the virus in general.

Those findings suggest many more Republicans — tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands — have died of COVID-19 than Democrats

Libs would line up for the commies and take a number

Last edited:
Still not a link to the statistics or how they were collected to determine someone's political affiliation at death. Not a surprise.

There are zero death statistics pointing to someone's political ideology. The only stupidity we are witnessing are those claiming there is such statistics.
You're an idiot. God hater. Of the 13 states with the highest covid death rate, 11 were conservative states. 9 of the 13 states that had the lowest covid death rate were democrat states.

You're an idiot. God hater. Of the 13 states with the highest covid death rate, 11 were conservative states. 9 of the 13 states that had the lowest covid death rate were democrat states.
And your explanation is why you are just plain, DUMB, Boomer Groomer. Like I said. ZERO statistics as it relates to political affiliation.

There are so many variables in the actual real statistics as it relates to covid death that your assertion is even more comical. For example, how were 'deaths from COVID' differentiated from 'deaths with COVID' and was that definition applied equally in all locales? What if you adjust for state population and age? What if you adjust for urban versus rural? What is you control for pre-existing illnesses and other risk factors?

I would go on but it would be lost on you.

Political affiliation.......

giphy.gif

You really are a lying idiot.

Doctors and demographers recently noticed another tragic example of how polarization shapes America: The pandemic has killed more people in the nation’s Republican enclaves than its Democratic strongholds. They explain the gap by pointing to Republican resistance to vaccines and the GOP’s more cavalier approach to combating the virus in general.

Those findings suggest many more Republicans — tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands — have died of COVID-19 than Democrats

“Reason” requires one to actually look at the countless number of variables in determining deaths during a pandemic. Simply looking at a state as either Republican or Democrat and then claiming more deaths are either Republican or Democrat is stupid and lazy. Not surprised boomer groomer would go this route.

Reactions: i am herdman
“Reason” requires one to actually look at the countless number of variables in determining deaths during a pandemic. Simply looking at a state as either Republican or Democrat and then claiming more deaths are either Republican or Democrat is stupid and lazy. Not surprised boomer groomer would go this route.
"Reason" would require that you not assume that the virus attacked liberals in red counties but bypassed conservatives. Idiot.

"Reason" would require that you not assume that the virus attacked liberals in red counties but bypassed conservatives. Idiot.
I’m not assuming that. In fact. I’m not assuming anything related to political ideology because there is NO DATA related to political ideology and Covid death moron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT